BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magna fuel or bg

4 posters

Go down

magna fuel or bg Empty magna fuel or bg

Post  simpleman June 9th 2011, 11:14 pm

Pump has played out. Need to find a replacement tomorrow morning somewhere between paducah and bowling green or e-town. 500 prostar or similar. Race in liberty tomorrow night. Any ideas?
simpleman
simpleman

Back to top Go down

magna fuel or bg Empty Re: magna fuel or bg

Post  c.evans June 9th 2011, 11:25 pm

Call JB at; www.dragstersforsale.com
in Evansville, IN. I believe they have the Magnaflow Pro 500 in stock. It's what I have on Krisse's dragster and we've had no trouble with them at all.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  simpleman June 9th 2011, 11:41 pm

Thanks Mr. Evans. Don’t think we'll have the time to make it evansville. Little bit out of the way. Would quick fue lhave any pumps of that size?
simpleman
simpleman

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans June 10th 2011, 1:12 am

That would be a good idea. Stop in Bowling Green and check with both Quick Fuel, and/or Holley. They are both on the northwest side of town.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY June 10th 2011, 1:56 am

Might try calling Kevin Gas he works for Holley and lives just across the river from Paducah in ledbetter ky . I am not sure if he is at an event this week or not.

I have a small hilborn belt drive that will work with a carb , but I don't have a spare drive for it. you are welcome to borrow it if you can rig something up.
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 10th 2011, 10:16 am

This answer is probably to late however, I would look toward Aeromotive.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  simpleman June 10th 2011, 10:33 am

Think i will be putting an aeromotive on it next. Got the back up to the magnafuel, a bg 400, to seal up and quit leaking fuel everywhere just this morn. Was able to find a seal for it. I've put bearings in the prostar twice now in the last couple years. I guess our muddy and dirty environment takes its toal on em.

I think I'll try one of the aeromotive stealth pump setups in a custom tank. Should tidy things up somewhat. Thanks for the suggestions and offers everyone.

We will be leaving out at noon. Would still like to possibly pick up another pump somewhere along our route if anybody comes up with a place. I don't trust the bg.
simpleman
simpleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down