SHAFT MOUNTED ROCKER ARMS

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: SHAFT MOUNTED ROCKER ARMS

Post  CDMBill on July 1st 2016, 5:49 pm

J.Toney wrote:
windsor wrote:Bill - what kind of cost upgrade is the steel over the aluminum rockers?
A lot.

I didn't price the aluminum rockers version of the T&D's vs. stainless, so I don't know. The Jesel stainless option was double+ for the just the rockers and their support was "What Ever?" so I went with T&D and I'm really happy with the service. I'm using a set of their 1.6:1's for the long drives this year at DW.

CDMBill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor on July 1st 2016, 6:12 pm

Direct quote from T$D:

" steel option is $37.00 per rocker arm additional
spring oil hole is $1.00 per rocker

ETA on steel 6-8 weeks out"
windsor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CDMBill on July 1st 2016, 6:34 pm

You are ahead of me on knowing the pricing. I checked the spring oiler box on all of them: 1.85, 1.90, and the new 1.6's. I went with the bushing option on the 1.9's and the 1.6's but the jury is out as I have no miles on any of them yet, just the conventional needle bearing 1.85's. The Isky Max lifters have been perfect so I'm trying them out. The Dougan's guys like what they have seen on their trophy truck engines and I have followed a lot of their endurance based learnings on my stuff.

CDMBill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor on July 24th 2016, 6:37 am

Update from Crower:

"The stands of this will be almost the same design as the Aluminum. They will bolt to the head individually and not be bolted together. If you have any other questions Please call 619 690 7802 Shane, I will help you."
windsor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum