BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barn finds still exist!

2 posters

Go down

Barn finds still exist! Empty Barn finds still exist!

Post  danev2 June 28th 2011, 11:26 pm

It's a long story, but my friends next door neighbor has a shop/garage building that Brent has been wanting to buy for a couple decades.

Over the last 30-40 years. The old owner has bought cars and stashed them in the building. He died 20 some years ago, and the son inherited the buildings and cars. Brent wanted to buy the building then but was refused. The son was going to restore all the cars and sell them off for huge money..
Well now. the son is old and he's finally realized that he isn't going to do anything with the cars.
sound familiar?

So Brent finally has a chance to buy up the whole deal, building cars and all.

I've seen the cars in the shop a couple times.they are nice. The old man bought them as excellent or very nice running drivers. and parked them.

So I'm going to research the value of all of them. So Brent can put in a fair offer on the deal. Thy are all nice cars. but haven't moved in 20+ years. The building was well maintained, dry and no mice, and the cars are all covered.

Oh, I bet your wondering what the cars are...

1965 or 67 mustang convertible
1992 cadillac Allante
1917 model T
1964 T-bird Landau Special
1959 Rambler Custom 4 door 13,000 original miles
1964 Corvair corsa
1964 Buick skylark 4 door
1930 oakland
1959 Olds 98

I figure about 30-40K for the whole deal. there ARE nice condition, but have not moved in 20+ years.
Pictures will be posted. the cars are all crammed together. and theres no power to the building now so It'll be a bit of a challenge.

danev2

Back to top Go down

Barn finds still exist! Empty Re: Barn finds still exist!

Post  bruno June 29th 2011, 9:15 am

cool little purchase , tell your friend good luck

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down