BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few pictures from the bash today

+31
crittersf1
rmcomprandy
dr's wife racing
whatbumper
512Fairlane
Wes Littrell
Copperhead_Road
Barney
scottke
QtrWarrior
David Cole
performance crankshaftinc
c.evans
bbf-falcon
res0rli9
cool40
knrclark
83-88T-Bird Guy
Lem Evans
Frank Merkl
patfromjersey
D's557BBF
KY JELLY
jbozzelle
bruno
IDT-572
richter69
John Myrick
dfree383
Curt
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 Empty Re: A few pictures from the bash today

Post  Lem Evans August 6th 2011, 7:03 pm

Bobby Small won bracket I.
Wes Littrel won bracket II and the Chuck Stevens memorial race also.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 Empty Re: A few pictures from the bash today

Post  richter69 August 6th 2011, 7:26 pm

Lem Evans wrote:Bobby Small won bracket I.

What? no Dan Hobbs? I'm shocked lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 6th 2011, 10:07 pm

Seems Wes is always in the final in Pro. he's as good of a racer as he is a Person,and thats saying alot. Congrats to all the winners and ru's Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole August 6th 2011, 10:07 pm

I hate that I had to leave before the race started. The rain delay got me. I took 3 vacation days and they end tonight at midnight. Subject to on duty call at that time. Got home, unloaded everything, got a shower and now it's bedtime for a few hours before the trains call me.

Even though I had to leave I still had a blast. Saw some friends and made some new ones.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 6th 2011, 10:41 pm

I want to take this time to again thanks Phillip for having the Memorial racing. But, I would also like to tell you what a great guy Wes is.......
Wes won the memorial race, complete with trophy... and then handed the trophy to me...
I can not express what that means to me....Thanks Wes,if you ever need anything.........
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 6th 2011, 10:51 pm

Thats just Wes and the way he rolls. Sounds like the Chuck Stevens Memorial race was a big hit and i'm glad Mike.I bet he's up there w/BIG GRIN. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke August 6th 2011, 11:55 pm

Wes put me out, Rolling Eyes ...... but couldn't loose to a nicer guy. Come to think of it, he got me last year too. Both times I had to lift. Crying or Very sad
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney August 7th 2011, 1:20 am

D's557BBF wrote:
Curt wrote:A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1832

Who mustang is this?? bad azz man!

Its Tony Fraske's. He came down with Circle R to run the 10.5 deal. We had to leave early to get back up nort.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Copperhead_Road August 7th 2011, 9:06 am

What was the car count? And who had the fastest door car? Boss headed mustang looks like a nice ride.

We are over in BG this weekend and are in the qualified in the top 5 of Hot Street.

Copperhead_Road

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy August 7th 2011, 10:02 am

Copperhead_Road wrote:What was the car count? And who had the fastest door car? Boss headed mustang looks like a nice ride.

We are over in BG this weekend and are in the qualified in the top 5 of Hot Street.

Which car was yours ?

83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans August 7th 2011, 10:42 am

Copperhead_Road wrote:What was the car count? And who had the fastest door car? Boss headed mustang looks like a nice ride.

I'm not sure about the car count, because that was a moving target all weekend. Some racers were paid entrants, but then had to leave early for various reasons, while we waited out the rain delay.

The fastest door car award went to the father and son team of Bobby and Derek Anthony from Alabama. They ran a 4.90 something.

The fastest open car award went to Bobby Small in the black dragster. He ran mid 4.50's and won the Super Pro portion of the race.

Good luck at Beech Bend this weekend Very Happy

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick August 7th 2011, 12:32 pm

Any more pics guys/gals ? Very Happy

-John
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell August 7th 2011, 3:15 pm

I had a great time as usual.You couldn't ask for better people to be around.For those wondering the panel is the first one I built and has 30,000 miles on the chassis and the engine is a take out 96 efi that had around 100,000 miles on it that I bolted a set of procomp heads Very Happy , single t ram, 750 holley, and a mild hyd roller cam.It ran a best of 7.89 and weighs 2880 without driver.It has a 2100-2300 convertor.I know it would run better with a bigger stall, but I drive it everywhere, and pull a trailer.The driver is 17 year old Jake Ettinger.Shannon was supposed to drive, but couldn't make the date.Hope to see everybody next year or at the tech seminar.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 Empty Bash was a blast!

Post  512Fairlane August 7th 2011, 4:25 pm

Congrats to Wes and Bobby for being repeat winners. Wes is a great guy even though he took me out in the semis two years in a row Evil or Very Mad . The digger is my friend and coworker - Chris Nowack's. He started with a rear end and front axle out of a 60's car and hand fabricated everything else in his back yard. Its a stock stroke Cleveland with iron heads. The injection has been a learning curve but he is getting there. His goal is to run NHRA'S B/NOSTALGIA someday. He's dedicated enough that I know someday he'll get there. The spark plugs are just cheaper than $13.00 O2 plugs. Plus they cause lots of questions. I think he should hook some plug wires to them to really confuse everyone. We had a great time and we'll be back again next year. I thought there was a pretty good turn out although several people had to leave for the rain. Thanks to everyone involved putting this show on. Its a great time.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper August 7th 2011, 5:42 pm

any more info about the maverick? which procharger?

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 7th 2011, 6:00 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

I want to take this time to again thanks Phillip for having the Memorial racing. But, I would also like to tell you what a great guy Wes is.......
Wes won the memorial race, complete with trophy... and then handed the trophy to me...
I can not express what that means to me....Thanks Wes,if you ever need anything.........
I know that had to extra special for you to take home.I was parked next to Wes and he had to THRASH on that thing like a beast to even get it in the race I know he changed starters and was fighting a "death wobble" all day.He changed wheels tires and was adjusting all day.He let it down off the jacks after they had already started time trials. He really worked hard for that one. Congrats. Ward
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy August 7th 2011, 8:07 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:

Seems Wes is always in the final in Pro. he's as good of a racer as he is a Person,and thats saying alot. Congrats to all the winners and ru's Wink

Rick ... not only did Wes win "PRO" but, the final round of PRO featured BOTH of his home built vehicles against one another for the money; he couldn't really lose as a car builder, either way.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 7th 2011, 10:20 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:I had a great time as usual.You couldn't ask for better people to be around.For those wondering the panel is the first one I built and has 30,000 miles on the chassis and the engine is a take out 96 efi that had around 100,000 miles on it that I bolted a set of procomp heads Very Happy , single t ram, 750 holley, and a mild hyd roller cam.It ran a best of 7.89 and weighs 2880 without driver.It has a 2100-2300 convertor.I know it would run better with a bigger stall, but I drive it everywhere, and pull a trailer.The driver is 17 year old Jake Ettinger.Shannon was supposed to drive, but couldn't make the date.Hope to see everybody next year or at the tech seminar.
Wes Littrell

WES,did you say that a PROCOMP headed BBF was in the finals. Is there any CROW eaters in the house Question Razz Congrats Wes for a great weekend. Now we want to see both of those cars next June at the HotRod reunion at BG.They will fit right in there. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 7th 2011, 10:32 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
Wes Littrell wrote:I had a great time as usual.You couldn't ask for better people to be around.For those wondering the panel is the first one I built and has 30,000 miles on the chassis and the engine is a take out 96 efi that had around 100,000 miles on it that I bolted a set of procomp heads Very Happy , single t ram, 750 holley, and a mild hyd roller cam.It ran a best of 7.89 and weighs 2880 without driver.It has a 2100-2300 convertor.I know it would run better with a bigger stall, but I drive it everywhere, and pull a trailer.The driver is 17 year old Jake Ettinger.Shannon was supposed to drive, but couldn't make the date.Hope to see everybody next year or at the tech seminar.
Wes Littrell

WES,did you say that a PROCOMP headed BBF was in the finals. Is there any CROW eaters in the house Question Razz Congrats Wes for a great weekend. Now we want to see both of those cars next June at the HotRod reunion at BG.They will fit right in there. Very Happy

no crow here, I doubt it was the heads that mattered lol

appears we have a new King........... king
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 August 7th 2011, 11:20 pm

He moves the O2 sensor from tube to tube when tuning. That thing was stupid fast affraid
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT August 8th 2011, 12:53 am

great pictures! my friend Frank and I had an awesome time!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 8th 2011, 9:12 am

Made it home late last night. Will get more pictures posted up this morning.

B. F. EVANS FORD banner found here
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 8th 2011, 9:50 am

this was kinda how the day started!

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1935

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1936

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1937

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1938

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1939

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1940

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1941

Let me assure you, the first liar in this bunch doesn't stand a chance!

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1942

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1943

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1944
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 8th 2011, 9:57 am

But as the sea was parted, so did the rain.

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1945

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1946

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1947

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1948

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1949

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1950

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1951

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1952

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1953

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1954
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt August 8th 2011, 10:01 am

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1955

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1956

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1957

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1958

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1959

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1960

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1961

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1962

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1963

A few pictures from the bash today - Page 3 100_1964
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next