BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine???

4 posters

Go down

HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine??? Empty HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine???

Post  racinghabbit August 21st 2011, 11:47 pm

HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine???

I know the basics 10 :1 max on 93 octane... but after that.. how do you determine what fuel to use>???
racinghabbit
racinghabbit

Back to top Go down

HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine??? Empty Re: HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine???

Post  cool40 August 22nd 2011, 1:17 am

i try a little of everything. i have never used one that was much better than the other.vp 113 was a good one i ran before goen meth.i did try some real high octane stuff that slowed the car down some and turned the plugs yellow.lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine??? Empty Re: HOW do you know what fuel to run in an engine???

Post  dfree383 August 22nd 2011, 8:17 am

Ask the Fuel Vendor for recomendations and read there website's, Alot if Info on them.

Plus if your not building the motor yourself, ask for and follow the builder's recomendations.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 August 22nd 2011, 8:16 pm

dfree383 wrote:Ask the Fuel Vendor for recomendations and read there website's, Alot if Info on them.

Plus if your not building the motor yourself, ask for and follow the builder's recomendations.

Yea Dave, try and get that one to work
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down