BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

+37
John I.
738drvr
psfracer
bbf-falcon
cool40
f250mike
bosshoss
res0rli9
John Myrick
the Coug
Tony M
Sleeperstang
Ranch71460
Diggindeeper
Curt
dfree383
BBFforLYF
DILLIGASDAVE
David Cole
Lem Evans
Mark Miller
Mark Laczo
69F100
racnrick
Darrin Gorham
schmitty
richter69
c.evans
Mike R
jasonf
bruno
Moodyblues
D's557BBF
Gregaust
56Tbird
D. Sea
Frank Merkl
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 2 Empty Re: Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

Post  jasonf September 17th 2011, 7:58 pm

Frank Merkl wrote:looks like life might have to get put on "Hold" again as we had a big wind storm while I was in Mission and it decimated my Alfalfa seed crops!! 2 1/4 sections of alfalfa seed that were going to average 1200-1500 lbs an acre will be lucky to produce 200 lbs an acre now , that's an lose of about $400,000.00 . sure sucks when your destroyed by 1 day of bad weather!!!!
Frank
Farming SUCKS!!!

That totally sucks Frank. Any crop insurance or do they still have that?
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 2 Empty Re: Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

Post  Frank Merkl September 17th 2011, 9:46 pm

no crop insurance for this
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 2 Empty Wind

Post  Mark Laczo September 18th 2011, 12:29 am

That just plain stinks. Musta been one hellva wind ? Localized or was it widespread ?

Mark
Mark Laczo
Mark Laczo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller September 18th 2011, 1:22 am

bruno wrote:
Frank Merkl wrote:looks like life might have to get put on "Hold" again as we had a big wind storm while I was in Mission and it decimated my Alfalfa seed crops!! 2 1/4 sections of alfalfa seed that were going to average 1200-1500 lbs an acre will be lucky to produce 200 lbs an acre now , that's an lose of about $400,000.00 . sure sucks when your destroyed by 1 day of bad weather!!!!
Frank
Farming SUCKS!!!

sorry to hear Frank ,

but on a lighter note i just had to chase these damn calfs up the driveway and just ruin my new tennis shoes ......i love the country cheers oh and this one little bull calf thinks he is funny , im going to take a 2 x 4 to his head Evil or Very Mad

Nick,just be careful that the 2x4 doesn't break and you get splinters in your hands. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 18th 2011, 10:29 am

Nick, be carefull with that "animal cruelty" talk, PETA is watching your every move now that you are living out there.

Sorry to hear about the alfalfa seed Frank, The Good Lord giveth and also taketh away. I lost about 30% of a calf crop one year to still born calves, never could find a reason why.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans September 18th 2011, 10:44 am

schmitty wrote:Nick, be carefull with that "animal cruelty" talk, PETA is watching your every move now that you are living out there.

Sorry to hear about the alfalfa seed Frank, The Good Lord giveth and also taketh away. I lost about 30% of a calf crop one year to still born calves, never could find a reason why.

Was the bull named Freelander?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole September 18th 2011, 10:59 am

PETA..... People Eating Tasty Animals
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 18th 2011, 2:07 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
schmitty wrote:Nick, be carefull with that "animal cruelty" talk, PETA is watching your every move now that you are living out there.

That would explain why there was a bunch of 5 gal buckets scattered all over the pasture. Suspect Must have had help to get them to stand still while sneaking up behind them and getting the buckets in place to stand on though. Kinda funny how him and Rob are always traveling together. Suspect

schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 18th 2011, 6:44 pm

schmitty wrote:
Lem Evans wrote:

That would explain why there was a bunch of 5 gal buckets scattered all over the pasture. Suspect Must have had help to get them to stand still while sneaking up behind them and getting the buckets in place to stand on though. Kinda funny how him and Rob are always traveling together. Suspect

so i moved the cattle to the central pasture right behind the house , i guess the electric fence isnt work so i grab a bucket of large feed pellets and called the heard over to me and here comes the devil , i wish i new how to lasso i would hog tie his ass ....he is freakin quick and i cant run that fast ..... i guess he is just playing Rolling Eyes

Frank sorry for hijacking your thread ...... i hope you can make it up somewhere else on your crops ..........

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE September 21st 2011, 3:14 am

Frank, what were your 1/8 mile numbers?
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl September 21st 2011, 7:44 pm

4.999- 5.003 @ 140 - 142 mph
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFforLYF October 23rd 2011, 3:12 am

Frank Merkl wrote:Day 3 we'll have to continue with Saturday nite before we get to sunday , as I had a young know it all (rich kid) come over and start yanking my chain and you don't aggravate this old dog!! saying that this street car could kick our ass!!! $1000 bet made on first run in time trials in the morning is set !!! .400 pro tree -first to the 1/4 wins!!! we do our fire up and warm up and valve check and The Kid comes over beeking at the mouth !! that he's going to hand us our ass !! and my kid still hasn't been told that we have a Race to win !! We pull to the front of the staging lane and this young buck pulls up for the race - the first time I let my kid in on the game play !!! Turns out he's the Super Pro track Champ 2 years in a row!!! My Kids pissed at ME !! so we pull up for the burnout ,give the starter $1000 bucks ,ask pro tree and he says YES and I get on the radio to my kid and tell him to take the car on the burnout , right to the 660 clocks to get the motor and the oil up to temp and he does. both cars stage , my kid stages first , the Kid bumps in , The tree comes down and it's a FULL TREE !! the other Kid gets out on our car ,I hear our nitrous kits hit , our cars drifting bad to the 330's ,about sideways at 1/2 track and you can read the full Merkl Race Shop on the pass door and smoke billowing of the slicks, then you can heard the nitrous cycle on a lift and cycle again !! and the clocks in both lanes read 8.01!!!!!!His with 162 mph our with 175 mph with the win light on on OURS!!!!!!!! and the starter reluctantly hands me the cash!!( think there was a set up hear!) run down to pick my kid up and he tell me that was an EASY pass as the other kid had gone RED on the start which I never seen on the tree!! as I was watching our car !!!! and had never looked at the tree after the hit !! Never did see that kid all sunday but I thought I heard someone call me an asshole once but never seen a face to put with the sound !! car back to the pits - regular service ,cool the motor ,cool the trans , run the valves, do a plug check- coloring right to the bend - nice tuneup!! but slower that shit!!! continued
w ww.vancouvermustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81267

BBFforLYF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 23rd 2011, 3:27 am

BBFforLYF wrote:
Frank Merkl wrote:Day 3 we'll have to continue with Saturday nite before we get to sunday , as I had a young know it all (rich kid) come over and start yanking my chain and you don't aggravate this old dog!! saying that this street car could kick our ass!!! $1000 bet made on first run in time trials in the morning is set !!! .400 pro tree -first to the 1/4 wins!!! we do our fire up and warm up and valve check and The Kid comes over beeking at the mouth !! that he's going to hand us our ass !! and my kid still hasn't been told that we have a Race to win !! We pull to the front of the staging lane and this young buck pulls up for the race - the first time I let my kid in on the game play !!! Turns out he's the Super Pro track Champ 2 years in a row!!! My Kids pissed at ME !! so we pull up for the burnout ,give the starter $1000 bucks ,ask pro tree and he says YES and I get on the radio to my kid and tell him to take the car on the burnout , right to the 660 clocks to get the motor and the oil up to temp and he does. both cars stage , my kid stages first , the Kid bumps in , The tree comes down and it's a FULL TREE !! the other Kid gets out on our car ,I hear our nitrous kits hit , our cars drifting bad to the 330's ,about sideways at 1/2 track and you can read the full Merkl Race Shop on the pass door and smoke billowing of the slicks, then you can heard the nitrous cycle on a lift and cycle again !! and the clocks in both lanes read 8.01!!!!!!His with 162 mph our with 175 mph with the win light on on OURS!!!!!!!! and the starter reluctantly hands me the cash!!( think there was a set up hear!) run down to pick my kid up and he tell me that was an EASY pass as the other kid had gone RED on the start which I never seen on the tree!! as I was watching our car !!!! and had never looked at the tree after the hit !! Never did see that kid all sunday but I thought I heard someone call me an asshole once but never seen a face to put with the sound !! car back to the pits - regular service ,cool the motor ,cool the trans , run the valves, do a plug check- coloring right to the bend - nice tuneup!! but slower that shit!!! continued

Looks to me like the win light was in Merkl's lane....... With a "Big Red One" in yours.... I do beleve that makes you the.......

Wait for it.......

Wait.......

Looser !
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 23rd 2011, 3:32 am

bruno wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Lem Evans wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 23rd 2011, 9:25 am

Frank, do you think it could be more of a traction issue than a hp issue? Seems like if you were sideways at the stripe, there may have been a traction issue.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFforLYF October 23rd 2011, 1:26 pm

dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:

Looks to me like the win light was in Merkl's lane....... With a "Big Red One" in yours.... I do beleve that makes you the.......

Wait for it.......

Wait.......

Looser !
it's spelled *loser*

The green light at the end of the track tells a different story, but I digress. I am not the one racing, the bipolar opposite stories along with video proof is quite entertaining

BBFforLYF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 23rd 2011, 1:30 pm

BBFforLYF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:

Wait for it.......

Wait.......

Looser !
it's spelled *loser*

The green light at the end of the track tells a different story, but I digress. I am not the one racing, the bipolar opposite stories along with video proof is quite entertaining

No its LOOOOOOOOOSER.......... and when you go around searching the internet looking for people and purpously joining forums they belong too, to try and make them look bad..... That makes you a sore loooooooser and a stalker...... So if your here to be constructive and contribute to the form..... Welcome.... if your here to start shit...... Well thats a different story....... So what will it be?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFforLYF October 23rd 2011, 5:52 pm

dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:

Wait for it.......

Wait.......

Looser !
it's spelled *loser*

No its LOOOOOOOOOSER.......... and when you go around searching the internet looking for people and purpously joining forums they belong too, to try and make them look bad..... That makes you a sore loooooooser and a stalker...... So if your here to be constructive and contribute to the form..... Welcome.... if your here to start shit...... Well thats a different story....... So what will it be?
Not sure why you are taking offence to what I posted? I am a ford enthusiast and am a member of many ford sites on the internet and browse even more. I only posted because I matched up the two stories from various sites and links. I have nothing to do with either party that was racing, I don't even know them.

I guess you must be one of those internet tough guys calling people "looooooooosers" and "stalkers"

BBFforLYF

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 23rd 2011, 7:39 pm

naaw Dave wouldn't do that lol
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt October 23rd 2011, 8:13 pm

BBFforLYF wrote:

I guess you must be one of those internet tough guys calling people "looooooooosers" and "stalkers"

Don't take it personally,,,,,,,,,,,,, Its hard to be a newbie on here. We treat everyone the same. tongue

P.S. ............. Welcome! cheers
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper October 23rd 2011, 9:39 pm

I saw the other guys shit talker vid however they quickly pan away from the red AND disable comments preventing the truth from coming out
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranch71460 October 23rd 2011, 9:44 pm

I was there and can't believe I missed the race scratch Mad Shocked
Ranch71460
Ranch71460

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 23rd 2011, 10:51 pm

BBFforLYF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
BBFforLYF wrote:

Wait for it.......

Wait.......

Looser !
it's spelled *loser*

Not sure why you are taking offence to what I posted? I am a ford enthusiast and am a member of many ford sites on the internet and browse even more. I only posted because I matched up the two stories from various sites and links. I have nothing to do with either party that was racing, I don't even know them.

So what you saying is you just joined this site, on your first post you post on this thread, you happened not to know either person involved, but you just happend to know their are other posts about this on other sites and you just being a good guy and want to tie everything all together....... Your so full of shit, you must have shit breath and brown eyes. But hey who am I to notice BS....... Rolling Eyes
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFforLYF October 24th 2011, 12:47 am

dfree383 wrote:So what you saying is you just joined this site, on your first post you post on this thread, you happened not to know either person involved, but you just happend to know their are other posts about this on other sites and you just being a good guy and want to tie everything all together....... Your so full of shit, you must have shit breath and brown eyes. But hey who am I to notice BS....... Rolling Eyes
You must have something to gain with your continued witch hunt. When someone explains themselves you make up your own version of events. Just one more reason to just browse and read on this site like I have done for years rather than signing up and posting.

You must be related to the original poster the way you are making up stories.

BBFforLYF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 24th 2011, 1:10 am

BBFforLYF wrote:
dfree383 wrote:So what you saying is you just joined this site, on your first post you post on this thread, you happened not to know either person involved, but you just happend to know their are other posts about this on other sites and you just being a good guy and want to tie everything all together....... Your so full of shit, you must have shit breath and brown eyes. But hey who am I to notice BS....... Rolling Eyes
You must have something to gain with your continued witch hunt. When someone explains themselves you make up your own version of events. Just one more reason to just browse and read on this site like I have done for years rather than signing up and posting.

You must be related to the original poster the way you are making up stories.

I'm not hunting witch's...... They just continue coming around with weak attempts to make trouble. Like I've already said, are you here to stir shit or contribute something constructive to the forum? So far you have absolutly nothing constructive........ and by the way... when the little red light comes on at the starting line.... that does mean you "lost the race", so enough with the BS that your car reacts "To Fast" and you need a "Delay box"..... Crybaby..... Learn how to drag race...
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next