BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VA Motor Speedway Oct 2011

2 posters

Go down

VA Motor Speedway Oct 2011 Empty VA Motor Speedway Oct 2011

Post  kjett October 3rd 2011, 2:41 pm

Came back from running with the really big guys at VMS this past Saturday. I got my azz handed to me but it was good knowing that out of the 41 trucks in my mod (DOT tire) classes, that I was able to hang in there and took 6th place in mod B and mod C. Top 5 was the same in both classes and there I was trailing back! There was some super fast trucks and when I get the video from the track I'll post some of the winning trucks up to show how my little iron headed motor hung in with the Dennis Anderson crowd.

Here's my runs:

The mod B run:

The Unlimited bog run on nitrous and cuts:

And my mod C run:

Dennis Anderson in his king sling:

On the last one, when I launched off the hill I landed half in the hole and half out and had to hook it pretty hard to keep it together. All in all it was a long day and a bunch of fun stuff to watch.

This is to show how deep it was on the right side of the pit before the hill. This is my buddy John Anderson in his SB Ford powered Jeep Wrangler on skinny 38's:

And my other buddy Jeff in his recently purchased ranger that we need to completely go over this winter:

results are posted up from the weekend. Not bad times considering what I was running against and what I have under the hood. Look at my time behind Dennis Anderson's 1500hp King Sling:

http://thepitatvms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2011-Mud-Bog-Results-Oct-1.pdf
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

VA Motor Speedway Oct 2011 Empty Re: VA Motor Speedway Oct 2011

Post  schmitty October 3rd 2011, 10:40 pm

I'd say you did really well if that was the guys you had to run against. WTG Karl. Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett October 3rd 2011, 10:45 pm

Thanks, I'm not at your level of HP yet, but it looks like my little 466 is just about hangin with the big dogs. Time for me to do some "upgrades" over the winter and see what it'll do. Wonder how an A headed 477 would run. Very Happy
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 3rd 2011, 11:00 pm

Like a bat out of Hades is my bet. Twisted Evil That size engine with the A heads would want to scream to the moon.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down