BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions?

3 posters

Go down

Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions? Empty Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions?

Post  jbozzelle October 3rd 2011, 10:46 pm

Are they for real or do they just have a good streak of luck going?

Either way, here's my offer to you. I have a ticket with your name on it for the Lions/Saints game on December 4th in the Louisiana Superdome if you want it. Come in town if you can and I'll show you how the Bayou Boys do it down here !!! We'll tailgate, eat and drink. But not in that particular order!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions? Empty Re: Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions?

Post  D's557BBF October 4th 2011, 7:17 am

They are for real, SUPERBOWL REAL!! Twisted Evil John you better not be kidding me man! Can you get a Ticket for Wesley? I'm going to start working on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man the guys on this site are the best dudes on the planet...
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions? Empty Re: Hey Big D! What's up with the Detroit Lions?

Post  jbozzelle October 4th 2011, 10:47 am

D,

My offer stands, for one ticket, free of charge to you. You just need to get your butt down here. Let me see what I can work up for a ticket for Wesley.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE October 4th 2011, 7:36 pm

Fuuk that was a damn embarrassing loss for the Cowboys, what an amazing meltdown to watch as it happened. Shocked Mad
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down