BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinks/Pass Time 81 camaro with BBF

3 posters

Go down

Pinks/Pass Time 81 camaro with BBF Empty Pinks/Pass Time 81 camaro with BBF

Post  4thHorseman September 16th 2009, 10:18 am

Anyone on the site know this bearded dude? He has a blue & white 81 Camaro with a "560" BBF according to his comments to Wagner. This combo had a tunnel ram on it and went like a scalded ape in Tuscon. Mid 8 sec pass I believe. I seen the car run on an eisode of pinks a while back and he did well there mowing down the competition into the final rounds.
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Pinks/Pass Time 81 camaro with BBF Empty Re: Pinks/Pass Time 81 camaro with BBF

Post  torkair September 16th 2009, 1:47 pm

Dont know about a blue and white camaro, just know about the red one with the giant "Powered by Ford" sticker on the hood. Could be the same guy, if so hes a really cool guy and has alot of information to share!
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman September 16th 2009, 2:35 pm

Yes, now that you mention it, I believe it was a dark red when I saw it on Pinks. But on past Time last night it had a shiny blue w/ white rally stripes scheme on it. Tubbed, with an aluminum wing on it, big snorkel scoop with a Ford decal on the side.
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  kim September 16th 2009, 6:01 pm

4thHorseman wrote:Anyone on the site know this bearded dude? He has a blue & white 81 Camaro with a "560" BBF according to his comments to Wagner. This combo had a tunnel ram on it and went like a scalded ape in Tuscon. Mid 8 sec pass I believe. I seen the car run on an eisode of pinks a while back and he did well there mowing down the competition into the final rounds.

His name is Pat Neel, the heads on the engine are my old Aluminum SCJ, aka Kasse design sold by ford. The car had been campained with a 351C for a long time, and then swapped to a 460 variant. He and his bud got one over on me, and got the heads for a steal... it floored him a bit when he brought his rotating assembly in to a shop after his buddy left for CA, and low and behold, there I stood. Still did a damn nice balancing job on his crank for him. Fool me once.

For no other reason....... running a big ford in the Camaro lets me excuse many flaws. I get so tired of T buckets with Chevies, and the latest, mustangs with LSx engines in em.....

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down