BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistake error oversite

+16
res0rli9
jasonf
466cj
schmitty
c.evans
cletus66
Paul Kane
jbozzelle
dfree383
LivermoreDave
DFI429
Race Ready Fabrications
cool40
bbf-falcon
342g
IDT-572
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mistake error oversite - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistake error oversite

Post  1fatcat January 3rd 2012, 6:50 pm

yes to the " degree every cam" , i found that timing chain sets < sprokets can be off on the timming marks also . had a set that was 3 degrees retarded on the 0 mark ? and anouther set, on the same cam was perfect .
1fatcat
1fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf January 3rd 2012, 7:34 pm

738drvr wrote:Blake, you're still my favorite engine builder. That reminds me... Wink

Blake is everybody's favorite. "He's the very best friend that anybody could have, the very best friend that anybody could have..." lol! lol! .. Anyways, if your not making mistakes then your not doing anything so it will just have to be chalked up as another learning experience. The snake is a super nice guy and that's what counts at the end of the day anyways.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 3rd 2012, 11:57 pm

jasonf wrote:
738drvr wrote:Blake, you're still my favorite engine builder. That reminds me... Wink

Blake is everybody's favorite. "He's the very best friend that anybody could have, the very best friend that anybody could have..." lol! lol! .. Anyways, if your not making mistakes then your not doing anything so it will just have to be chalked up as another learning experience. The snake is a super nice guy and that's what counts at the end of the day anyways.

Hows the bucket running now? Has it got plenty of Cow Bell with the new cam? Shocked Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon January 4th 2012, 1:08 am

IDT-572 wrote:
jasonf wrote:

Hows the bucket running now? Has it got plenty of Cow Bell with the new cam? Shocked Laughing

Funny how the right cam will wake one up.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf January 4th 2012, 11:40 am

The darn thing won't drive straight anymore. Wants to just keep blowing the rear tires off. affraid
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 4th 2012, 1:06 pm

I am a believer in listening to the meaning within the quotes of the great people in our history. Ben Franklin is one of my favorite's who had very many to learn from.

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience ... well, that comes from bad judgement".
and
"There is never enough time to do it right but, always enough time to do it again".

These can apply here, lol.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 4th 2012, 1:21 pm

jasonf wrote:The darn thing won't drive straight anymore. Wants to just keep blowing the rear tires off. affraid

time for some bigger sneakers !!! cheers
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2