BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich Wilhem @ Circle R Racing

+18
IDT-572
56Tbird
Larry T
bbf-falcon
QtrWarrior
richter69
Baitshop
cool40
Greg-P
schmitty
Doug Rahn
c.evans
Barney
rmcomprandy
yellowhorse7
BOSS 429
bruno
fordpullin
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rich Wilhem @ Circle R Racing - Page 2 Empty Re: Rich Wilhem @ Circle R Racing

Post  yellowhorse7 February 1st 2012, 10:29 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
What you started was certainly fine and commendable ... until you started mentioning that you weren't telling anything because the people on here wouldn't believe it anyway, intimating they were undeserving. Simply say you "prefer not to say anything".

That was me who said that most wouldn't believe. You being one of them sweetie pie Rolling Eyes
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy February 1st 2012, 10:46 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
What you started was certainly fine and commendable ... until you started mentioning that you weren't telling anything because the people on here wouldn't believe it anyway, intimating they were undeserving. Simply say you "prefer not to say anything".

That was me who said that most wouldn't believe. You being one of them sweetie pie Rolling Eyes

OK ... so I got the people wrong. I was still trying to steer this thread back to the point of the engine being a great engine and being about Rich doing a good job without all the other crap getting started.

yellowhorse
You obviously don't know me very well; I am pretty sure you'd know very little about how I would think.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg-P February 1st 2012, 3:14 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All bow down for GOD has spoken ^^^^^^^^^ Laughing lol! clown
Greg-P
Greg-P

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy February 1st 2012, 6:40 pm

Greg-P wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All bow down for GOD has spoken ^^^^^^^^^ Laughing lol! clown

I should expect that from a 21 year old, wet nosed, wanna be and faithful follower of someone else in Texas. LOL
Absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread at all except to be a troll.
Does that LOL make it all better...?

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baitshop February 1st 2012, 7:44 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Greg-P wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All bow down for GOD has spoken ^^^^^^^^^ Laughing lol! clown

You two are really a pair of disrespectful pukes, and this thread is fucking pointless. "my buddy builds the best engines ever. so good that i wont even tell because you wouldnt even believe it" Great. Thanks for sharing. We're all better people for having known that.

Last edited by Baitshop on February 1st 2012, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baitshop

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 1st 2012, 7:58 pm

Greg P is actually a pretty cool dude once you get to know him lol............ Laughing

I hear the padlock a comin'..................pretty sure this one is done............ bounce

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 1st 2012, 8:16 pm

Baitshop wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

You two are really a pair of disrespectful pukes, and this thread is fucking pointless. "my buddy builds the best engines ever. so good that i wont even tell because you wouldnt even believe it" Great. Thanks for sharing. We're all better people for having know that.

The proof is in the ET. Don't take my word for it. Grab a lane and find out. Dynos don't win races, nor do engine master trophies. The entire thing stemmed from "others" on this board questioning why, where, no-how, whatever about some of the builds that the Circle R customers posted in the past. We go to the BASH, show people exactly what we have and they call us liers because one of our cars just drug their high dollar setup. 15 cars on property last year for the 10.5 deal and not one wanted any part of my DOVE headed 508. Iron junk. And at the end of the day I heard that I was lying about what I had and that no way in Kentucky I could be going as fast as I was with my junk. And that was on a soft tuneup with a hurt trans. It certainly seems that if you ain't from south of the mason Dixon line then surely you must be stupid
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 1st 2012, 8:26 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
Baitshop wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

You two are really a pair of disrespectful pukes, and this thread is fucking pointless. "my buddy builds the best engines ever. so good that i wont even tell because you wouldnt even believe it" Great. Thanks for sharing. We're all better people for having know that.

The proof is in the ET. Don't take my word for it. Grab a lane and find out. Dynos don't win races, nor do engine master trophies. The entire thing stemmed from "others" on this board questioning why, where, no-how, whatever about some of the builds that the Circle R customers posted in the past. We go to the BASH, show people exactly what we have and they call us liers because one of our cars just drug their high dollar setup. 15 cars on property last year for the 10.5 deal and not one wanted any part of my DOVE headed 508. Iron junk. And at the end of the day I heard that I was lying about what I had and that no way in Kentucky I could be going as fast as I was with my junk. And that was on a soft tuneup with a hurt trans. It certainly seems that if you ain't from south of the mason Dixon line then surely you must be stupid

You might as well and go ahead and name names.....you've done everything BUT do that...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg-P February 1st 2012, 8:27 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

I should expect that from a 21 year old, wet nosed, wanna be and faithful follower of someone else in Texas. LOL
Absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread at all except to be a troll.
Does that LOL make it all better...?

This is a typical post here anymore. I'll get booted or locked down for my words I am sure Rolling Eyes But what I posted is the TRUTH. There will always be and continue to be the untouchables who can say and do no wrong here. Hell why not make Randy Malick a moderator ?? I can see it now "Engine building and censorship at its finest" lol! Laughing Laughing See ya's later I'm sure its my last hoorah.
Greg-P
Greg-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 1st 2012, 8:38 pm

Holy run amuck. This was a thread about a customer being happy. I too am a happy Circle R customer, my 460inch D0VE headed deal went 8.78 @ 153 with a single plate and 110/102 jetting in it. I shifted it at 6800 and went through the traps at 7200 give or take. I couldnt hurt it(god knows I ). My current build will be 600plus Ci and I'm sure I will be happy with it. Fordpullin I apologize for what has happened to your thread, like I said I'm glad your happy with your bullet.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 1st 2012, 8:57 pm

I hope it don't get locked or anyone banned. Hell this is just a bunch of grown up men doing a little trash talk. We are all grownups and we can all take it. Let the good times roll imo. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 1st 2012, 9:29 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
Baitshop wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

You might as well and go ahead and name names.....you've done everything BUT do that...
Why name names. Here's the deal. We brought my car down there in 2010, and had a good time so in 2011 we thrashed on Rich's blue car, and Tony's green car. Rich's car was untested and was going ok, and Tony's car was going 5.50s on a baby tuneup and stock suspension 10.5 tire. All three didn't get a peep on here, and when we got the DVD Tony's car wasn't even on it even though it was by far the fastest 10.5 car period. Everyone bowed out of the race and Tony ran the quick 8 deal. To me that's disrespectful, not some brash comments made by a guy who will be more than happy to back them up at any track. Had any three of those cars had engines by, tuned by, or fielded by others I guarantee there would have been chatter, but since they weren't ... Crickets. So I feel his comments are more than understandable. I guess we're not in the club.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 1st 2012, 9:41 pm

Why not name names ? Since you made the comment about "south of the Mason Dixon line" ?

If you're going to make comments like that...Man up and spill it...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 1st 2012, 9:46 pm

I didn't say anything of the sort. Seems just like a high school clich to me. Man up are you serious?
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 1st 2012, 9:48 pm

Barney wrote:I didn't say anything of the sort. Seems just like a high school clich to me. Man up are you serious?

OPS..sorry you're right, let me apologize....With all the quoting...it was your buddy yellowhorse..

And yes..Man up...If any one has got ballz enough to make comments like that..they just need to be up front and call names...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 1st 2012, 10:03 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
Barney wrote:I didn't say anything of the sort. Seems just like a high school clich to me. Man up are you serious?

OPS..sorry you're right, let me apologize....With all the quoting...it was your buddy yellowhorse..

And yes..Man up...If any one has got ballz enough to make comments like that..they just need to be up front and call names...
You don't need to apologize to me. As far as being a man, if that's what it really is, and I'm probably gonna get a vacation for saying this, but so be it. If any of those cars had C. Evans cylinder heads, or been from Kentucky I can only believe they would be more well received, and so would Tony's comments.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 1st 2012, 10:09 pm

Rolling Eyes this is a bunch'a shit!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 1st 2012, 10:12 pm

I suppose it is.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T February 1st 2012, 10:48 pm

cage match!pick your poision!

Rich Wilhem @ Circle R Racing - Page 2 Cactus

Rich Wilhem @ Circle R Racing - Page 2 CactusJack-1
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 1st 2012, 10:49 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

Enough was said already. Naming exact names is not needed as its fairly obvious. Well, for most it is anyway.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 1st 2012, 11:52 pm

All I can say is ....Rich is the only guy to out run my golf cart !!!! But ,I was going backwards and him forward on that race Very Happy Rich and the Chicago Gang are top notch guys in my book. But so are alot of others. I just wish we could all get along Twisted Evil Maybe a group hug is in order!! affraid We ARE all FORD guys! cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 2nd 2012, 12:57 am

If we spent as much time helping our fellow Ford brothers build more power as we do peeing on each other the Chevy boys wouldn't have a chance......................... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy February 2nd 2012, 1:17 am

Personally, I think some of the people here have a large chip on their shoulder and lump all the regular forum contributors as being specifically against them; for whatever reason they want to dream up. If you're gonna agitate you should expect that little esteem in return.

I'll give almost anyone respect until they show that they don't deserve it in return. I am a firm believer in that "you get what you sow" and that is the way it should be.

Any polite criticism that should be deemed constructive is only seen as "pickin' on something" when in reality, it's about other people's perception.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2012, 8:35 am

IDT-572 wrote:If we spent as much time helping our fellow Ford brothers build more power as we do peeing on each other the Chevy boys wouldn't have a chance......................... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

and that's the whole reason this thread went south............and honestly its a persons right whether they wanna share info with the public or not.

Its just an internet forum, honestly there is no point in anyone getting worked up over what or does not transpire here. Even the ones who do share info openly are not giving out every single detail, and in the same instance there are those who don't give out any at all.

It is what it is.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 2nd 2012, 10:21 am

richter69 wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:If we spent as much time helping our fellow Ford brothers build more power as we do peeing on each other the Chevy boys wouldn't have a chance......................... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

and that's the whole reason this thread went south............and honestly its a persons right whether they wanna share info with the public or not.

Its just an internet forum, honestly there is no point in anyone getting worked up over what or does not transpire here. Even the ones who do share info openly are not giving out every single detail, and in the same instance there are those who don't give out any at all.

It is what it is.

the thread went south when Mr. Evans made his comment about what yellowhorse said "that its a fact that Rich is the best engine builder out there " ............ ive made several comments through-out the years that Lem Evans is the best cam designer, cam god, cam guru ...i never got any shit for that , i mean shit i have even given praise that Charlie Evans was the best at what he does , but no one jump on my azz for not stating a fact .....i mean come on guys , we are surround by the industries best wether it be Rich , Lem , Charlie , Randy, Kaase , Darrin , me Laughing Blake, Kane , Frank, Barry , the list goes on ....... it doesnt matter he feels he is the best then so be it ....... lets all just apologize and move on .......

yall have a great day
Nick

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down