BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro 98 Mustang called today

+2
res0rli9
bcr466
6 posters

Go down

Pro 98 Mustang called today Empty Pro 98 Mustang called today

Post  bcr466 March 2nd 2012, 12:01 am

We had a lengthy conversation today between two that go back quite a few years. It looks right now like we will be at US 43 so we can continue. I will be easy to recognize, I will be the one dressed as someone who dont know much.
bcr466
bcr466

http://cracing@frontiernet.net

Back to top Go down

Pro 98 Mustang called today Empty Re: Pro 98 Mustang called today

Post  res0rli9 March 2nd 2012, 12:04 am

bcr466 wrote:We had a lengthy conversation today between two that go back quite a few years. It looks right now like we will be at US 43 so we can continue. I will be easy to recognize, I will be the one dressed as someone who dont know much.

I dress that way every Smile

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Pro 98 Mustang called today Empty Funny

Post  knrclark March 2nd 2012, 12:51 am

And I thought I was the only one that dressed like that. Brothers in arms we are.
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 2nd 2012, 8:30 am

so how much is the race locked in for Twisted Evil

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro98Mustang March 2nd 2012, 9:39 am

I am not worried the race being locked-in; I just want a plan for the race to come together where everone is sure what is going to happen. I have made reservations for Friday and Saturday night in Lawerenceburg and I hope to make passes both days and maybe even on Sunday if possible, this I thought was the origional plan, now I am not sure anymore. I thought the event would be all Ford and now that is in doubt to. I am for an all Ford program all day Friday, Friday night and Saturday for sure, I hated the Saturday night program at Windy Hollow when the bowtie guys were allowed in, heck I can go to any track in Al.,Ms., Tn. or Ky. and race Chevys every round. I want this to be an ALL Ford show period. What happened to the origional plan? This is what Bob and I were discussing among other things.

Pro98Mustang

http://bjanthony@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 2nd 2012, 10:48 am

Pro98Mustang wrote:I am not worried the race being locked-in; I just want a plan for the race to come together where everone is sure what is going to happen. I have made reservations for Friday and Saturday night in Lawerenceburg and I hope to make passes both days and maybe even on Sunday if possible, this I thought was the origional plan, now I am not sure anymore. I thought the event would be all Ford and now that is in doubt to. I am for an all Ford program all day Friday, Friday night and Saturday for sure, I hated the Saturday night program at Windy Hollow when the bowtie guys were allowed in, heck I can go to any track in Al.,Ms., Tn. or Ky. and race Chevys every round. I want this to be an ALL Ford show period. What happened to the origional plan? This is what Bob and I were discussing among other things.

sorry mis-understood the title ......... but with that being said , why did we even vote on a name for this race ?? it just seems they are trying to draw more of a crowd to help benefit there race ??? with all due respect to all parties involved maybe Blake should ask Phillip in getting us a weekend at windy ???? Suspect

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 2nd 2012, 4:31 pm

the race at us43 WILL BE ALL FORD! Russell and Andy have both posted this info! friday and saturday! why is this not clear? Rolling Eyes
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down