BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yee haa going for license runs tonite

4 posters

Go down

Yee haa  going for license runs tonite Empty Yee haa going for license runs tonite

Post  nuclearcobra April 4th 2012, 2:38 pm

Very Happy Been waitin to do this for a while now cheers once im done then its all out from here no more trying to keep it slow, o and then im hunting down some pesky red and white mustang thats been tormenting me for some time now affraid
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Yee haa  going for license runs tonite Empty Re: Yee haa going for license runs tonite

Post  bruno April 4th 2012, 3:13 pm

good luck and be safe .....

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Yee haa  going for license runs tonite Empty Re: Yee haa going for license runs tonite

Post  bird of prey April 4th 2012, 7:26 pm

good luck
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 4th 2012, 8:12 pm

Keep it off the bumper. lol! Good luck.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra April 5th 2012, 7:52 am

Well it went from a yee ya to a ahhh crap Mad tracked sucked big time it went from a 1.38 60 ft. sunday to a spinning 1.45 to 1.47 and only hit a best of 10.15 @133 mph and a best 1/8th of 6.47 so i was shit outta luck for getting a license. I should've waited till sunday because they never prep the track worth a crap for a 3 hour tnt, he was real kool because they watched me run the 9.98 and 9.99 plus 10 1/8th mile runs that were between 6.34 and 6.35 the last two weeks so he said i only had to make one pass to the 1000' and two full passes and im good to go i didn't need to do all 6 , so sunday i'll give it a try again and i mite just slap a lil 100 shot on to make sure i geeeeter done this time Laughing
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down