BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second step for license done.

+6
D. Sea
bbf-falcon
richter69
Nevs
the Coug
514Fox87
10 posters

Go down

Second step for license done. Empty Second step for license done.

Post  514Fox87 September 9th 2010, 8:19 pm

Went and had another physical done today for NHRA license. Just had a DOT done 2 weeks ago but they wouldn't sign off on the NHRA without 75 dollars and another exam. Rolling Eyes Wish the first PA could have done the exam again. She is gorgeous!
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Second step for license done. Empty Re: Second step for license done.

Post  the Coug September 9th 2010, 8:23 pm

Yeah those SOB's from NHRA are all bout the money, plain and simple....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 9th 2010, 8:44 pm

514Fox87 wrote:Went and had another physical done today for NHRA license. Just had a DOT done 2 weeks ago but they wouldn't sign off on the NHRA without 75 dollars and another exam. Rolling Eyes Wish the first PA could have done the exam again. She is gorgeous!

I do both my DOT and NHRA at the same time. I guess I'm lucky, even with the required EKG I have to do because of my age, it was only $80 last time. Mine's due again next February,so, I guess I'll see how much it cost then.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 9th 2010, 10:03 pm

Work pays for my exams, which reminds me I gotta do it again come March..............goin' fast is a real pain.........but damn well worth it. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 10th 2010, 7:33 am

Just got all my License passes finished last weekend. Like Jon,all of my Phy's are free. And yes,goin Fast is a pita Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 10th 2010, 12:02 pm

I had to get mine renewed back in the spring

CHA-CHING!

Gotta get my chassi re-certified again

CHA-CHING!

Goin' fast sure is expensive....

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey September 10th 2010, 7:54 pm

has anybody ever been asked for there nhra license ? i've never been asked. so far anyway.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 10th 2010, 8:27 pm

bird of prey wrote:has anybody ever been asked for there nhra license ? i've never been asked. so far anyway.

I have, at Tri State Raceway in Earlville, Iowa and at Eddyville Raceway Park at Eddyville, Iowa. Cordova, Illinois never asked, they were more concerned if my driving suit certification was current! Kind of depends upon who is teching the car I believe. Some ask, most don't. I'd hate to not have it though, it would be a long tow home!..............
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey September 10th 2010, 9:22 pm

im a believer in it for sure. i know some guys i run don't have it, and im in the 8sec club. i look at some cars and wonder how they ever got a chassis cert.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 10th 2010, 9:28 pm

National Trails ask's Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 11th 2010, 9:41 am

When my stuff expires I am not going to re new nhra stuff , they are out of control on price and its total bs. My license have never been asked for and chassis cert tag only twice. There are plenty of tracks out there wanting my business , if a certain track says we cant let you run I will gladly load my shit and not return there again.
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 11th 2010, 9:53 am

One of the things I like about Norwalk (Summit motorsport park) is if they do ask and you don't have it,they just ask if you will have it the next time. They will never turn you away.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 11th 2010, 10:08 am

You can usually skate by at local tracks, but if you go to any bigger races ,you'll have to show them . They tech pretty hard at the Hotrod reunion and the bracket finals. I hate payin for mine too, but I really like running some of the bigger events.Gotta pay to play.As for the doctor recharging for the physical ,that has nothing to do with NHRA. And besides , I doubt anyone will ever check your credentials in your driveway affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 11th 2010, 10:15 am

56Tbird wrote:You can usually skate by at local tracks, but if you go to any bigger races ,you'll have to show them . They tech pretty hard at the Hotrod reunion and the bracket finals. I hate payin for mine too, but I really like running some of the bigger events.Gotta pay to play.As for the doctor recharging for the physical ,that has nothing to do with NHRA. And besides , I doubt anyone will ever check your credentials in your driveway affraid king

Hey I refuse to stoop down to your low life level so no comment......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 11th 2010, 10:36 am

So ,your calling me a low life...well...I'll bet you don't have the balls to say it face to face??? Why's that make me a low life ? Just because you run your mouth about someone or something .Don't you need to be working ?Oh ,I'll bet your at work ..screwing the company and playing on the computor. No wonder everything costs so much affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g September 11th 2010, 11:02 am

You a baaaaad,baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man Dan. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing but, so right.

I kinda agree with Ky.'s reply, but there is not too many tracks here, that reconize i.h.r.a.'s licenses, and chassy stickers, and no track, to go to less than 75 miles one way.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 11th 2010, 11:45 am

I can say I have never been asked, but when you fill out the tech card there is a spot for that info............ Idea
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 11th 2010, 2:20 pm

richter69 wrote:I can say I have never been asked, but when you fill out the tech card there is a spot for that info............ Idea
You must be racing a local track mostly. At Beech Bend they'll never ask for anything on a regular program ,but if you there for a sanctioned event ,you'd better have it all in line or you won't be racing. At the Hotrod reunion they took a guys Impact racing firesuit and kept it. I saw the guys from Impact at his trailer later? I'd bet he got a new suit. But he couldn't get through tech with that one!! He wasn't happy to say the least. I can't say I blame him either.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 12th 2010, 8:58 am

National Trails tech card has a line for NHRA License # at the top rt. NHRA own's the track though

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 12th 2010, 11:12 am

56Tbird wrote:
richter69 wrote:I can say I have never been asked, but when you fill out the tech card there is a spot for that info............ Idea
You must be racing a local track mostly. At Beech Bend they'll never ask for anything on a regular program ,but if you there for a sanctioned event ,you'd better have it all in line or you won't be racing. At the Hotrod reunion they took a guys Impact racing firesuit and kept it. I saw the guys from Impact at his trailer later? I'd bet he got a new suit. But he couldn't get through tech with that one!! He wasn't happy to say the least. I can't say I blame him either.

yes just local stuff...I did run a divisional at TVRP one year and they looked at everything.......... Shocked good thing it was just a 10.90 car then lol.

I have seen guys get checked for license at the Buick Ford race, in fact my first runs in the 9's were at that deal, they got on to me pretty good for not having one.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 12th 2010, 11:18 am

They were trying to get on me at the Hotrod Reunion for taking one glove off before making the last turn road off the track. But luckily I wasn't at the car when they came by and they jumped Keith Fulp(thinking he was me) lol! Nice to have friends affraid cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down