BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race!

4 posters

Go down

Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race! Empty Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race!

Post  bigblok2000ranger May 4th 2012, 8:58 am

I just want to thank Clay Parks for stepping up to help sponsor this event.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race! Empty Re: Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race!

Post  levy87 May 4th 2012, 10:00 am

Eric i'm thinking about setting up camp a day early like last year,camping over night at Byron Dragway.Maybe we can get a few other's to do the same and have a pre hang out the night before the race.maybe we can get Jason"Barney"or Bob,or a few other's to come along for this,like last year.
Dan. Very Happy
levy87
levy87

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race! Empty Re: Special thanks to Barrs Stopleak/Rislone Engine Trreatment for stepping up as a sponsor for the Powered By Ford Race!

Post  Barney May 4th 2012, 10:32 am

levy87 wrote:Eric i'm thinking about setting up camp a day early like last year,camping over night at Byron Dragway.Maybe we can get a few other's to do the same and have a pre hang out the night before the race.maybe we can get Jason"Barney"or Bob,or a few other's to come along for this,like last year.
Dan. Very Happy
I'll come hang out, but I live 10minutes away and will be sleeping in my own bed next to my wife.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 5th 2012, 10:49 pm

Good deal congrats
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger May 6th 2012, 10:40 am

Thanks Dave! Gonna work on getting more sponsors I will be working on it. Wink
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down