BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested.

Go down

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. Empty 5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested.

Post  jasonf September 27th 2009, 10:22 pm

I have a 5 bolt 289 from my 64 Falcon. This motor was in the car when I bought it and I know nothing about it other than it runs good and does not burn oil. It supposedly has a small cam in and had a old aluminum intake on it that I sold because all the threads were stripped out. I bought a new air gap but I need that for my 5.0l.

I planned on using this motor till I pulled it out and realized it was a 5 bolt deal. The motor runs good and I hate to see it go to waste in my garage. Maybe someone out there needs some old school stuff. It includes the toploader 4 speed, hurst shifter, bellhousing, clutch, pressure plate, x-member, carb, etc. I currently have a 95 timing cover and custom pulleys that I will be keeping. I should have the original timing cover somewhere and it would be included if I can find it. I will also throw in the heater box and what ever else I can find from the Falcon I can't use. I am looking for $750 for everything and I can deliver it to BG this week if anyone is interested. Like I said it all works good but I bought a T56 and no one makes a bell housing for that swap. Adapter kits are $650 which just doesn't make sense IMO.

I just pulled the intake off and snapped these pics. I then sealed it up with tape.

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00035

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00036

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00037

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00039

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00040

5 bolt 289 and 4 spd toploader, can deliver to BG this week if interested. IMG00041
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down