BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news

5 posters

Go down

Bad news Empty Bad news

Post  Mike R July 15th 2012, 11:05 pm

I just found out my buddy Jim is dying. He's been complaining of lower back/leg pain for a few months but just lived with because he's had a bad back for years and it felt like sciatica. His wife finally got him to go to the doctor to have it checked out and they found cancer and it's spread into everything. He's been in the hospital since the day of the appointment and it doesn't sound like he's going to be coming home. I'm like most guys and don't go to the doctor unless it's pointing the wrong way or falling off but this really makes me think.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Bad news Empty Re: Bad news

Post  Barney July 15th 2012, 11:08 pm

Sorry to hear that.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn July 15th 2012, 11:42 pm

Man, sorry to hear this Mike. There sure seems to be ALOT of this going around lately No confused I'll keep your friend Jim in my prayers.
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 16th 2012, 5:51 am

Mike ,I know how you feel ,after this week I will have lost 3 family members to cancer in the last month plus another uncle to complications from a wreck. Good luck to you and his family.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf July 16th 2012, 7:25 am

Mike R wrote:I just found out my buddy Jim is dying. He's been complaining of lower back/leg pain for a few months but just lived with because he's had a bad back for years and it felt like sciatica. His wife finally got him to go to the doctor to have it checked out and they found cancer and it's spread into everything. He's been in the hospital since the day of the appointment and it doesn't sound like he's going to be coming home. I'm like most guys and don't go to the doctor unless it's pointing the wrong way or falling off but this really makes me think.

Sorry to hear about that Mike. You sure aren't kidding about people not going to the doctor. My father in law is so stubborn we have just about lost him twice now because he won't go to the doctor. Once he had an abscess tooth that spread up towards his brain before it was finally painful enough he went to the doctor. Crazy..
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down