BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win!

5 posters

Go down

Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win! Empty Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win!

Post  56Tbird November 3rd 2012, 10:34 pm

Jeff piloted his beautiful 10.5 Red Fairmont to victory tonight @ US60 in a $3000 to win race. We had him on the tree with 4 cars left and busted a tranny in the Stang.But ,that's racing.Congrats Jeff ,I love that BBF Fairmont cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win! Empty Re: Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win!

Post  Wheelie58 November 3rd 2012, 11:15 pm

Nice deal!
Fords to the Front!!!
Cool..
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win! Empty Re: Congrats to Jeff Williamson on his 1st win!

Post  Wheelie58 November 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

and...Hippies can not always win.
It will raise suspicion...
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 3rd 2012, 11:34 pm

I'm just glad this Thunderbird is home in one piece!!!! It's not a cold weather car like the old Stang. I drove the Stang in nobox today and forgot how easy it is to judge the stripe in it Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  biglucky November 4th 2012, 12:17 pm

Thanks Dan. My old Futura was pretty stout last night. Sorry to hear you guys broke a trans, but I think it would have been close on the big end. My car had ran three 5.88's in a row previous to lining up with Rob. Sometimes good luck comes your way and yesterday was my turn.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno November 4th 2012, 3:50 pm

congrats cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick532 November 4th 2012, 11:40 pm

congrats !!

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 5th 2012, 10:40 am

biglucky wrote:Thanks Dan. My old Futura was pretty stout last night. Sorry to hear you guys broke a trans, but I think it would have been close on the big end. My car had ran three 5.88's in a row previous to lining up with Rob. Sometimes good luck comes your way and yesterday was my turn.
Jeff ,with all you got going on with your wife and her cancer ,I'm glad you got the win my friend. We'll win more down the road.You deserve every win and good thing that comes your way.We'll be prayin for your wife brother!! Post some pics of that beautiful killa car for the guys here!! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down