BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade!

4 posters

Go down

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade! Empty weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade!

Post  nitrous.f November 25th 2012, 5:40 pm

i have a weiand tunnel ram i got from one the form members and iam not going to use it now bought new single plane victor! just want to trade for a dominator carb! anywere from a 1050-1150. no beat up stuff please! if need rebuilt thats fine to, i will take that to.its a nice peace with over 50 hours of porting done to it! i,ll pay for the shipping! give me a call if interested! (216)754-0938 Very Happy Very Happy
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade! Empty Re: weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade!

Post  Mustang-junky November 25th 2012, 9:03 pm

No beat up stuff. Rolling Eyes That's funny.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade! Empty Re: weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade!

Post  nitrous.f December 10th 2012, 8:26 pm

bump! who listens to a mustang-junky anyway?
great christmas prize for somebody! can sent pics to cell if you like!
let me know! tongue
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 10th 2012, 8:50 pm

nitrous.f wrote:bump! who listens to a mustang-junky anyway?
let me know! tongue

Me? What did I say? Cool Must be you know full well what I was getting at. Shocked

Would you like me to post up some pictures of the type of junk you(or anyone else) would not want?

How about this?

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade! 81B756F2

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 10th 2012, 8:53 pm

Nice isn't it? How about this picture?

weiand tunnel ram for sale! or trade! 026DE4CF

Another lovely example of the "good" parts you have for sale or trade.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 12th 2012, 12:14 am

let me know! tongue

I'm listeninmg to him . you sell him those pistons ? you got more than scrap weight ,includes shipping , then you rob him .

refund his money and hang those pistons on your tree

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 12th 2012, 4:24 pm

DanH wrote:
let me know! tongue

I'm listeninmg to him . you sell him those pistons ? you got more than scrap weight ,includes shipping , then you rob him .

refund his money and hang those pistons on your tree

Original sale;

https://www.429-460.com/t12451-pistons-and-crank-for-sale-sold

Follow up "discussion";

https://www.429-460.com/t14642-fuel-stuff-for-sale-or-trade

It has been a year now, but I feel I should let people know who they are dealing with.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  nitrous.f December 12th 2012, 9:18 pm

first of all if you don,t know the hole story stay out of it! this guy is a lying sack if you know what! because the first thing i tried to do was replace the piston. it was only one accordding to him! we talked about it and i was going to replace it ! before i knew it this guy was on her bad mouthing me all over place! know i like this site very informing if you need some infor on a bbf! and anybody that i have delt with on this site can tell you weather i bought sold or traded parts on here yelllow bullit,bbf.com i never had a part returned to me at all! so once he started the bad mouthing i call him on the phone to solve it and he said he would stop the maddness! i get back on and hes at it again talking about me! so i stop talking to him! you can try all you want MR JUNKY but the people i delt with on here are good people and we don,t want the stuff your bringing! Evil or Very Mad so do me a favaor lets leave it alone before it gets out of hand! thank and i will never do business with you again! cheers
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 12th 2012, 10:07 pm

nitrous.f wrote:first of all if you don,t know the hole story stay out of it! this guy is a lying sack if you know what! because the first thing i tried to do was replace the piston. it was only one accordding to him! we talked about it and i was going to replace it ! before i knew it this guy was on her bad mouthing me all over place! know i like this site very informing if you need some infor on a bbf! and anybody that i have delt with on this site can tell you weather i bought sold or traded parts on here yelllow bullit,bbf.com i never had a part returned to me at all! so once he started the bad mouthing i call him on the phone to solve it and he said he would stop the maddness! i get back on and hes at it again talking about me! so i stop talking to him! you can try all you want MR JUNKY but the people i delt with on here are good people and we don,t want the stuff your bringing! Evil or Very Mad so do me a favaor lets leave it alone before it gets out of hand! thank and i will never do business with you again! cheers

Hum, it would seem you memory is as bad as the pistons you sent me. It was ALWAYS two unusable pistons, the rest were scuffed up but I felt that they were usable. You agreed to send me the money to pay to replace the TWO worst pistons(the ones in the second picture), and you never did. I waited months for you, never got a thing. You ripped me off and lied to me. I called you several times after waiting the time you said it would take to get me the money, you did not answer my calls, or return them. Go back and read the threads that I linked to and refresh your memory how it all went down.

Jess

Last edited by Mustang-junky on December 12th 2012, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 13th 2012, 1:33 pm

I would think this is a probelm between you two gentlemen, and you need to work it out over the phone or email. Any more replies on the board discussing this is going to be deleted. Mr. Nitrous F, you really should either refund the money, or make it right in some proper manner. Mr. Mustang Junky, you need to quit harrassing him on the site. Enough said, take it somewhere else. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down