BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New EMC rules?

+2
bbf-falcon
Frank Merkl
6 posters

Go down

New EMC rules? Empty New EMC rules?

Post  Frank Merkl December 2nd 2012, 11:04 pm

They mandate Scotty to run a Rochester 2GC and solid core plug wires with a points ignition.
Bischoff must be restricted to two less cylinders than anybody else with no parts larger than 2" in diameter.
Kaase must assemble his engine blindfolded in the hotel bathtub the night before the show using only kitchen utensils.
As an education professional Judson will be required to have the students develop the Daihatsu 3 cylinder as a competiton unit.
Malik will be required to attend all EMC functions wearing a tuxedo, and his engine must be completely chromed
Adney must run a Buick 215 with an unmodified crankshaft sourced from the Warshawsy catalog, and he must complete the engine by February 29th
Phillips is not allowed to run a Buick. Other than that he can have six power adders - since he'd be wearing a paper bag to hide his identity.
All LS series Chevy engines will be run Australian style - mounted upside down

In order to bring the officiating up to the proper professional levels Zinke will install an aftermarket mullet, and Hunkins will switch from cigars to Virginia slims.

Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

New EMC rules? Empty Re: New EMC rules?

Post  bbf-falcon December 2nd 2012, 11:10 pm

Are you on Crack tonight Frank? Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 3rd 2012, 12:17 am

ROTFLMAO at the thought of Randy in a tuxedo at EMC. Laughing I like these rules. cheers
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 3rd 2012, 12:28 am

Barry R posted that on Speed talk a week or so ago..... I spit coffee on my keyboard when I read it !!

dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 3rd 2012, 1:12 am

schmitty wrote:ROTFLMAO at the thought of Randy in a tuxedo at EMC. Laughing I like these rules. cheers

Rob, I do actually OWN my tuxedo ... went to a couple "North American Auto Show" kick-off dinners.

I didn't pay the $125.00 a plate price though as I got the invite and my tickets from a pretty big company in the automobile world, LOL.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 3rd 2012, 1:17 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
schmitty wrote:ROTFLMAO at the thought of Randy in a tuxedo at EMC. Laughing I like these rules. cheers

Rob, I do actually OWN my tuxedo ... went to a couple "North American Auto Show" kick-off dinners.

I didn't pay the $125.00 a plate price though as I got the invite and my tickets from a pretty big company in the automobile world, LOL.

Why do I get images of you in a baby blue 1970's tuxedo....... lol! lol! lol! lol! tongue
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD December 3rd 2012, 11:01 am

dfree383 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Why do I get images of you in a baby blue 1970's tuxedo....... lol! lol! lol! lol! tongue

THAT IS FUNNY Laughing dfree

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 3rd 2012, 7:24 pm

Randy, I have no doubt at all that you have a tuxedo, but the thought of you tuning a chromed out engine in it, made me laugh to no end. I think you should do it just to get Robotnik back. cheers
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 3rd 2012, 9:34 pm

dfree383 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Black ... never gets to old.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 3rd 2012, 11:13 pm

I would be willing to spring for the bling if you would do it.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down