BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads

3 posters

Go down

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads Empty Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads

Post  Mustang-junky January 25th 2013, 1:27 am

With the passing of the new gun laws my Saiga .223 is now on the list of banned "assault weapons". I can keep it, never put more that 7 rounds in it, and register it with the state. Or, I can sell it out of state.

The rifle is 922r compliant, with all the correct number of US made parts to make it legal to own in states with laws similar to the old NY laws, that were pretty much the same as the '94 Clinton assault weapons ban.

Tapco adjustable stock that has been pined(NY bull shit law, can be unpinned), Tapco single hook G2 trigger group, Tapco pistol grip and front grip. It has a scope mount with a red dot. The Bolt Hold open has been trimmed, re-installed, and works correctly. A really nice feature it has is the MSA billet aluminum adapter that allows the use of AR-15 mags with this rifle, but the original 10 round Saiga mags will still work also.. I will include some pre-ban 30 round mags. The rifle works great. I will only ship to an FFL.

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads B087F200

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads 05B8B7C8

I would like to trade for a set of aluminum 429-460 heads, preferably large chamber to work with my flat tops in my 545 build. If you are interested in making a trade, my Saiga .223 for your heads let me know what you have. PM me for my phone number. If you have questions feel free to ask. More pictures are no problem. Thanks.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads Empty Re: Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads

Post  BCOWANWHEELS March 5th 2013, 2:02 am

I'd sell it on gunbroker.com. thats where you,ll get the most $ then buy you a new set of heads......

BCOWANWHEELS

Back to top Go down

Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads Empty Re: Want to trade my now banned in NY converted Saiga (AK) for BBF heads

Post  79Puller March 5th 2013, 5:00 pm

oops found answer in post

Last edited by 79Puller on March 5th 2013, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not read post fully found answer)

79Puller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky March 5th 2013, 8:57 pm

The rifle is gone.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down