BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE

2 posters

Go down

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE Empty Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE

Post  supervel45 June 15th 2016, 2:27 am

Ford Buddy needs one for his project. PM if interested Heads have Flux Sheet from machine shop, have not been pressure tested yet but will be before trade or purchase with reciept, and have been glass bead blasted, No Flow numbers yet and need intake seats finished but, look pretty good Port Work wise, that is meaningless I know, but have had a repair done. Bare minus intake seats, hardened Exhaust seats installed now. Will likely be built with SS 2.24/2.25 SS valves and rest of gear. Price goes way up then. If your after a set let me know and will send pictures and give you owner info. I am sure the guy will entertain other FE or BBF trade offers also. Note, Not My heads but, ran them to the Machine Shop before I would  would  pass them along or put up for Sale or Trade.

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE YQHkuwa9XrII7isVDNO4zJD7VOKkZyEunImrH8KesjQ?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Plenty more pictures including Flux Pictures if needed wanted of repair, ports intake/exhausr ect. D20E-AB and everything else. Problems here with pic's but can text them no problem plus machine shop receipts. Don't bother asking about my set they are not For Sale just like this Guy's SCJ's

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE Wu3WWfLUhRbAlxwedLmlsJZ6sBj6RgOZpPuL1epuugs?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Damn Prick Tease, Virgin ports SCJ's LoL, What can I say. Cool

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE Empty PI Exh

Post  ROAD RAGE June 15th 2016, 6:25 am

I have a set of the PI Exh,
They have been ported to fit the CJ head. Can Pm details if interested.
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE Empty Re: Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE

Post  supervel45 June 15th 2016, 7:20 am

Send it on and I will pass it on. His shop is just a few miles from me and I can vouch for his stuff if needed, but best you deal with him direct on Horse Trading. He had no problems paying half the bill for the Heads to get fluxed and we are both glad we did now. He more into trading some of his stuff then cash but money talks too.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE Empty Re: Wanted 429 CJ/SCJ DOOE Drivers Side EX. Manifold PI HEADS PARTIAL TRADE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down