BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED! Edelbrock 600 (1406 identifier stamp) carburater CONVERSION/ ADAPTER KIT

Go down

NEED! Edelbrock 600 (1406 identifier stamp) carburater CONVERSION/ ADAPTER KIT Empty NEED! Edelbrock 600 (1406 identifier stamp) carburater CONVERSION/ ADAPTER KIT

Post  sargedevildog February 17th 2013, 3:57 pm

Need info of a trusted website to locate CONVERSION KIT/ADAPTER (I think its called..if not please educate me ). Want to get my "big dog" on the road again! I have a 1987 Ford F250 460 and have an spare Edelbrock 600 carburater (1406 identifier stamp). Need to replace the 650 Holley carb thats on the truck now but need some info on what it will require to make it adapt to an Edelbrock. Any suggestions? Approx cost? Go-to website? Has anyone got first-hand knowledge with this type of installation? I just thought I would register here (really like the Q & A forum) and see what intel develops...couldn't hurt..right? Thanks in advance for reading this and hit me up if you have some intel to help me out! Oorah!!

Last edited by sargedevildog on February 18th 2013, 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong part description#)

sargedevildog

Back to top Go down