BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

+33
David Cole
bluef100fe
738drvr
scottke
IDT-572
61coon
Bigshank
mattke
Lonewolf1970
jbozzelle
Doug Rahn
bruno
HorsinAround
Pro98Mustang
Larry T
Moodyblues
QtrWarrior
biglucky
JACKAZZFLATZ
342g
Tommyj466
Race Ready Fabrications
KY JELLY
Tore
Lem Evans
stangr8cr
Maxx Levell
gdog
bbf-falcon
richter69
79ford pickup
56Tbird
Wes Littrell
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . Empty If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  Wes Littrell March 5th 2013, 10:25 pm

How many racecars, what class and how many spectators.

Can we make this a sticky Very Happy

Last edited by Wes Littrell on March 5th 2013, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  Wes Littrell March 5th 2013, 10:30 pm

I will be coming with 3 race vehicles.
2 in pro
1 tt
3 drivers
2 spectators

Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  56Tbird March 5th 2013, 10:56 pm

I will have 2 cars and 2 drivers running 2 in Super Pro ,1 Pro,1 heads up..See ya there! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup March 5th 2013, 11:24 pm

i wil be there 1 in super pro 1 heads up thanks Wes for this idea buddy

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 5th 2013, 11:33 pm

I wont be there.......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 6th 2013, 7:43 am

I'm planning on being there running in Pro.Sooz will be w/me. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog March 6th 2013, 8:14 am

PA checking in with......

5 or 6 guys.
1 Car, Traction Limited Class Pro

Thanks,
Gordon
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxx Levell March 6th 2013, 8:56 am

I'm planning on making this.

1 for the Pro Class, and anything else my little car fits into. Probably a couple of spectators or so as well.
Maxx Levell
Maxx Levell

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr March 6th 2013, 9:22 am

Boo Boo for the heads up and pro class with 1 pretty crew chief and 2 smaller maintenance engineers. Pro allows trans brake and no delay box, correct?

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans March 6th 2013, 9:54 am

Okay, we have heard from the guys with rough cars.....how many of you guys with nice cars are attending?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore March 6th 2013, 10:38 am

I will be there with 1 spectator work permitting. Pro Class

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY March 6th 2013, 10:50 am

I am coming with my crew chief ms mustang. I am gonna play the national anthem on my electric guitar and whoop everones azz on injected methanol without any of that fabiho et in a bottle with The bassboat Bob ,Lem evans , Phillip oakley Charlie Blair mustang Very Happy

Really lookin forward to a good ole get together .
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 6th 2013, 11:08 am

[quote="KY JELLY"] Phillip oakley Charlie Blair mustang Very Happy

Now,thats funny right there,i don't care who you are Shocked lol!

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications March 6th 2013, 11:10 am

I'll be there I'm my mustang running pro
My dad in his pink and white 56 in pro
And my brother in his stang running pro

Prolly a couple of tag alongs too.
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 March 6th 2013, 11:24 am

I plan on being there and running pro or super pro. Should be a fun weekend! Very Happy

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY March 6th 2013, 11:39 am

[quote="bbf-falcon"]
KY JELLY wrote: Phillip oakley Charlie Blair mustang Very Happy

Now,thats funny right there,i don't care who you are Shocked lol!

Oh hell i mispelled Charlie's last name Embarassed , maybe that will drag in that boss 429 fellar or " yellow who" so i can bust their chops in front of that dan hobbs and that jon kaasse fellar .
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 6th 2013, 11:46 am

I'LL BE there s/p one spectater
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ March 6th 2013, 12:10 pm

Plannin on being there. Pro. (1) spectator. (1) shirt - lrg (1) shirt - xlrg.
As soon as i find out the fees, the check'll be in the mail.
thankx youse guyz.
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  biglucky March 6th 2013, 2:10 pm

2-3 cars s/p or possibly run both classes.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 6th 2013, 6:05 pm

I'll be there with the piperack, running the T&T on Friday and S/P on saturday.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues March 6th 2013, 7:20 pm

Heads up and Super Pro

Russ Hood
Sg236@yahoo.com
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T March 6th 2013, 9:21 pm

what classes are you going to have?i dont remember reading anything in stone?
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 March 6th 2013, 11:06 pm

I will be there Friday only, got a graduation to attend Saturday...................... Sad
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup March 6th 2013, 11:31 pm

anyone needs any info i posted a link with all info on it thanks

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr March 7th 2013, 8:28 am

IDT-572 wrote:I will be there Friday only, got a graduation to attend Saturday...................... Sad

This is not acceptable, please reply with a better response!! scratch

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next