BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

+33
David Cole
bluef100fe
738drvr
scottke
IDT-572
61coon
Bigshank
mattke
Lonewolf1970
jbozzelle
Doug Rahn
bruno
HorsinAround
Pro98Mustang
Larry T
Moodyblues
QtrWarrior
biglucky
JACKAZZFLATZ
342g
Tommyj466
Race Ready Fabrications
KY JELLY
Tore
Lem Evans
stangr8cr
Maxx Levell
gdog
bbf-falcon
richter69
79ford pickup
56Tbird
Wes Littrell
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . - Page 4 Empty Sorry

Post  knrclark May 15th 2013, 10:25 pm

Can't make it again this year. Maybe money will be better next year. You guys have fun, take plenty of pics, and above all, be SAFE!!!

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . - Page 4 Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  79ford pickup May 15th 2013, 10:28 pm

there will be someone there taking pics he has machines to run off pics there

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count . - Page 4 Empty Re: If your coming to the Ford Race post here so George can get some kind of rough car and spectator count .

Post  HorsinAround May 16th 2013, 9:18 am

I'm staying at the Ramada in Tell City. Where is a good place for Breakfast Saturday morning Between Tell City and Hardinsburg?
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird May 16th 2013, 6:28 pm

Harold is in the house!! Fulp is on the road,The Georgia boys are in the house..Mike Jaworski is on the way.Can't wait to see you all! Fulp and I are planning on killin some brain cells tonight after I get off work!!! Rick,you'd better get a move on ,beer is chillin as we speak cheers drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe May 16th 2013, 6:48 pm

Mmmmm beer...
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications May 16th 2013, 9:51 pm

Indiana boys will be hittin the road early. See ya guys tomorrow. Cool
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 May 17th 2013, 9:04 am

About 5 hrs away. Traffic kinda slow in Ohio. See ya'll soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time. 4 spectators aka Michigan tippers lol
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  738drvr May 17th 2013, 2:54 pm

Looks like rain... Crying or Very sad
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 May 17th 2013, 11:05 pm

looks like i'll stay home guys. Crying or Very sad no car to bring and rain too sucks. yall start it and do a burnout for me! Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 19th 2013, 10:54 pm

cool40 wrote:looks like i'll stay home guys. Crying or Very sad no car to bring and rain too sucks. yall start it and do a burnout for me! Very Happy

You missed a good time . We don't gas if it's callin for rain for these events. Just a good reason to bull shit more. We got plenty of racing in on Sat.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 May 19th 2013, 11:08 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
cool40 wrote:looks like i'll stay home guys. Crying or Very sad no car to bring and rain too sucks. yall start it and do a burnout for me! Very Happy

You missed a good time . We don't gas if it's callin for rain for these events. Just a good reason to bull shit more. We got plenty of racing in on Sat.
i'm sure i missed a good time Sad i've been get'n after mine all weekend and i'm down to the wheelie bars to finish it up. Very Happy i tried hard to get it done for this race but just could'nt make it.i know i could'nt ask for a better bunch to help get it down the track. Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4