BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash talkin SOB

+21
uf63
nuclearcobra
maverick
the1969fordguyinky
70bbftorino
westsideford
billandlori
NO FAIR
69F100
schmitty
IDIeselman
redneckprofessor
Old blue Racin Team
jasonf
richter69
Diggindeeper
the Coug
spoiler
IcallhimGeorge
dirtbogger
torkair
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trash talkin SOB Empty Trash talkin SOB

Post  torkair Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:23

Theres this guy I know that thinks hes some hot ish just because he drives a jetta and talks alot of trash to me. He usually rips on me because I drive a honda every day then goes on and on about how muscle cars suck and how imports are so much more hardcore but yesterday he took a direct shot at my Gran Torino, now its on! First thing Ive gotta get my car put back together and dialed in, then Im gonna tell him to put up or shut up and to meet me at the track. Sorry to rant like this but there are certain things you just dont talk trash about and my 72 Gran Torino is one of them!!!
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Trash talkin SOB Empty Re: Trash talkin SOB

Post  dirtbogger Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:26

JUST WHIP HIS AZZ lol!

dirtbogger

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:42

step 1: Smash his face into the Jetta hood

step 2: Smash his face into the Torino hood

step 3: once he regains consciousness grab him by the back of the neck and show him the difference between a "Muscle Car" and a "POS jetta." This should be easy to spot by the face sized dent in the jetta hood and only the slober mark on the Torino hood. Laughing

If that doesnt work show him the difference between 120hp and BBF torque! Laughing

I like the sticker on my mud truck
"My lugnuts take more torque than your import makes"
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtbogger Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:49

IcallhimGeorge wrote:step 1: Smash his face into the Jetta hood

step 3: once he regains consciousness grab him by the back of the neck and show him the difference between a "Muscle Car" and a "POS jetta." This should be easy to spot by the face sized dent in the jetta hood and only the slober mark on the Torino hood. Laughing

If that doesnt work show him the difference between 120hp and BBF torque! Laughing

Damn good idea!! Is that anything like WHIPPING HIS AZZ lol! cheers

dirtbogger

Back to top Go down

Post  spoiler Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:51

that guy is a fag!!!!!he knows nothing about muscle cars period!

spoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 17:52

dirtbogger wrote: Damn good idea!! Is that anything like WHIPPING HIS AZZ lol! cheers

no this is more like a learning experience. A regular azz whipping wouldnt really teach him much about muscle cars being better than jettas.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 18:09

We`ll see how he holds up when this "dinosaur" of a gas guzzler whoops his ass at the track, ANY track!!!
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 18:12

Kris I believe in my Muscle cars but I have a 1.8 T Jetta and that little sob will run...... it has 180hp in that little chassis. I know ours tops out @ 160 don't take long to get there either..

But I agree show him what big muscle is..... I think my Jetta will run low 12's if not faster......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 19:11

I've had 2 jettas, granted they were both mark 2's
one thing i can say is.. you'll have the last laugh when he starts getting the inevitable VW wiring problems.
I had a Janer 87 TDI (1st year) it was great on fuel, whatnot.. not very fast though. and good cause it was power nothing. Very Happy the other was an 86 Carat 1.8 gas. it was pretty fast for an old beater but the wiring quirks got the better of it...power windows would sometimes work.. sometimes not.... sometimes go down but not up (that was awesome btw) then fuel pump issues caused by electrical system problems.. fuses constantly blowing.. i gave up and hauled it for scrap. lol.
So... dont worry.. you wont even need him to put his money where his mouth is. The car will get him.

One thing though is the VW's have a retarded following (much like hondas) they think they're the best regardless of what you throw at them. I had more than a few people come up to me over the few years i had those POS's and comment about how much they liked them.
The sad thing is my wifes Dodge Caliber is twice the car, for half the money.

Myself Personally, i'd make fun of him spending that much money on a casket, and whatnot.
death trap due to electrical fire.......etc.

edit. just remembered, if you do race, and if its a VR6, be careful, those things can flat out fly.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 19:26

I like to belittle those fags with my f350 cc dually................trailer or not it dont matter............ Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 19:28

Go get yourself a nice old Chevy muscle car and smash into the side of him then see which one is "better".
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 19:39

jasonf wrote:Go get yourself a nice old Chevy muscle car and smash into the side of him then see which one is "better".

is this supposed to show them there equal Question

Very Happy
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 19:45

Old blue Racin Team wrote:
jasonf wrote:Go get yourself a nice old Chevy muscle car and smash into the side of him then see which one is "better".

is this supposed to show them there equal Question

Very Happy

Well I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting a good Ford to straighten out some ricer.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  redneckprofessor Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 21:21

If imports are so much better, why do you not see any at the dragstrip winning? Some of them are there, but they always break, they always redlight, and they always suck.
redneckprofessor
redneckprofessor

Back to top Go down

Post  IDIeselman Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 21:36

richter69 wrote:I like to belittle those fags with my f350 cc dually................trailer or not it dont matter............ Very Happy

Very Happy It's a beautiful thing!
IDIeselman
IDIeselman

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 21:42

The cloud of black smoke out of my tailpipe on the pickup usually makes them dissapear as I blow their doors off. Twisted Evil On a side note, make sure you can whip that POS ricer, and then get him to show some balls and race for pink slips.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 21:44

torkair wrote:Theres this guy I know that thinks hes some hot ish just because he drives a jetta and talks alot of trash to me. He usually rips on me because I drive a honda every day then goes on and on about how muscle cars suck and how imports are so much more hardcore but yesterday he took a direct shot at my Gran Torino, now its on! First thing Ive gotta get my car put back together and dialed in, then Im gonna tell him to put up or shut up and to meet me at the track. Sorry to rant like this but there are certain things you just dont talk trash about and my 72 Gran Torino is one of them!!!

I know where you are coming from there is a guy at work with a s10 350 with a shot its not a rice burner but same crap talking.He finally got it in the mid 7s in the 1/8 talking about how he was going to leave my ranger just sitting at the line. Hope his is still running when I ever get mine finished and we will see who will be left behind.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NO FAIR Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 21:58

You better be carefull if you race him. He might have " The fast and the Furious" set up with the lap top and everything. Apparently everything get's blurry in a ricer when you hit the NOS... Rolling Eyes
NO FAIR
NO FAIR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 22:35

NO FAIR wrote: Apparently everything get's blurry in a ricer when you hit the NOS... Rolling Eyes
That's the smoke from out of the block as it gets windowed from too much juice. Evil or Very Mad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 23:07

schmitty wrote:The cloud of black smoke out of my tailpipe on the pickup usually makes them dissapear as I blow their doors off. Twisted Evil On a side note, make sure you can whip that POS ricer, and then get him to show some balls and race for pink slips.
Sure will, ill sand bag him for a couple runs so he thinks hes got a chance then challenge him for pinks and blow him away, after that Im sure my buddy with his 4x4 F150 would love to test out his transfer case as he runs the thing over in the pits a few times >:-3 Twisted Evil
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 23:44

These dipsh*ts don't understand the BBF torque!!

Years ago I had some idiot in a Toyota MR2 want to race me off the lights on the edge of town. I had my Fairmont w/460. I beat him three times, Each time I beat him, I let off and he would go zinging past me, then I would womp on it again and beat him again etc etc.... He just didn't understand that 1.5 vs 7.5 just isn't fair!! tongue

BTW I don't street race any more. Embarassed

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 0:04

billandlori wrote: BTW I don't street race any more. Embarassed

Bill

Or any less Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 0:35

IcallhimGeorge wrote:step 1: Smash his face into the Jetta hood

affraid Good Call!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 0:43

schmitty wrote:
billandlori wrote: BTW I don't street race any more. Embarassed

Bill

Or any less Very Happy

Now just WHAT do you mean??? scratch

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  70bbftorino Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 9:20

my buddy had a 2005 jetta 1.8T and it spend 50% of the first 3 months in the shop with electrical issues, later shorting out and melting his harness......and 2 of the 4 power windows breaking off the regulator and falling into the door skin all pre 10,000 miles. lots of euro cars are reliable.....blah blah blah............my buddies 2002 cavalier has 231,000 miles on it does he make claims of it being a superior car.....no. its euro kids and assholes who think thier $10K or less, new, car they think was a groundbreaking engineering masterpiece. these cars are made to do one thing get you from a place to the next with minimal style, or balls. ask the kid if he has ever watched the import drags.........even at pro level these things blow up on the line or at half track 75% of the time and that is at top competition levels with blocks and parts the average idiot will never see and really never ever have in thier own car.......and thats to run 8's and 9's. tell him to go look on this site, or torino forum and check out peoples 9.5-10 second torinos that dudes will drive to the car show with full interior in them and have a hundred passes on them with about 10grand tied up in mods. any import i seen running 9 seconds or less had 20 grand in it, and it broke 6 times a season and needed $10K in repairs a year. the best thing for you would be go to test and tune night with the douche and he can see what turns up and the times they run in the import selections. then what some larger more stylish cars, with some history, can run...........the sound a car with balls has......and maybe he'll see eye to eye w you. get your car in the high 12's and he will need some major skills or some fat cash to get that thing to hang with you.
i hate people with that mentality. some import guys are just hot rod guys though and are well informed on thier hobby........i can totally respect that as long as thier are no vinyl graphics on thier cars or wings.

T-
70bbftorino
70bbftorino

https://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/70bbftorino/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next