BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash talkin SOB

+21
uf63
nuclearcobra
maverick
the1969fordguyinky
70bbftorino
westsideford
billandlori
NO FAIR
69F100
schmitty
IDIeselman
redneckprofessor
Old blue Racin Team
jasonf
richter69
Diggindeeper
the Coug
spoiler
IcallhimGeorge
dirtbogger
torkair
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trash talkin SOB - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash talkin SOB

Post  70bbftorino October 16th 2009, 8:24 am

sorry that wa a long one- it just remided me of my cousins that are 16-19yrs old. knowing im into cars and races..........trying to tell me about thier friends neons, jetta's, civics, EVOs, and talking about 500 hp to the wheels......uggg then i tell them dont take your summit catalogue and add up all the HP increases for each part installed, it doesnt go that way---- sorry i have hated imports (more like the import tuner people) since i was 12 and into cars-
70bbftorino
70bbftorino

https://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/70bbftorino/

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 16th 2009, 8:28 am

I am not saying the imports are race cars, but I will say that most of us grew up with Muscle cars and the kids of today have nothing close to what we had, so they are trying to do with what they have to work with....I wish they car Manufactures would make some real Muscle cars and give the people something to work with..instead of trying to crush every car that is not Eco friendly.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky October 16th 2009, 10:12 am

the Coug wrote:Kris I believe in my Muscle cars but I have a 1.8 T Jetta and that little sob will run...... it has 180hp in that little chassis. I know ours tops out @ 160 don't take long to get there either..

But I agree show him what big muscle is..... I think my Jetta will run low 12's if not faster......

Randy

Oh crap! Sounds like the Gran Torino is gonna need some pretty good power to win this one. Is your combo up to the task of running low 12s?
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick October 16th 2009, 10:46 am

I've heard it said that driving a 9 second import is a lot like coming out of the closet......At first, a few people will be surprised....but after that, you're just gay. Rolling Eyes
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 16th 2009, 11:14 am

maverick wrote:I've heard it said that driving a 9 second import is a lot like coming out of the closet......At first, a few people will be surprised....but after that, you're just gay. Rolling Eyes

LMAO. I hate to admit it but my younger brother is a ricer. Bought a supercharged S2000 that a stock 5.0l would probably squash. But it has a big wing. OOooooooooooooooohh.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  70bbftorino October 16th 2009, 12:23 pm

maverick wrote:I've heard it said that driving a 9 second import is a lot like coming out of the closet......At first, a few people will be surprised....but after that, you're just gay. Rolling Eyes

damn, thats funny- kinda like the first time you hear about the moped being like a fat chick...
70bbftorino
70bbftorino

https://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/70bbftorino/

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra October 16th 2009, 5:59 pm

Stomp that crout car but be careful it might be bad years ago i thought i was the shit with my cobra2 running 11.60 with a 100 shot of the juice and looked over at the lane beside me and laughed at the punk and his honda civic revin his fart muffler up when the lights came down i was laughing all the way to the 1/8 then the little pecker flew by me and ran 10.80s with a big whoooshing sound and a big grin (damn turbo's) Mad
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  uf63 October 18th 2009, 9:27 pm

Some Jetta's may be quick--- if they start, lot's of problems, just ask my neighbors. Good german engineering, my wife drives an Audi 5hrs to replace a radio fuse. Glad I wasn't paying
uf63
uf63

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair October 19th 2009, 4:27 am

Pretty much dealing with a guy that just regurgitates whatever missinformation he can get his hands on and wouldnt be able to wrench his way out of a wet paper bag to save his life. My goal is mid to low 12s on all motor and a stick shift. More than anything I kinda expect him to loose it near the end of the track and bounce off the wall, or just red line the hell out of his motor and blow it up.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  EVE October 20th 2009, 1:00 pm

The same guy lives here and drives a white Mustang coupe. He says he is the biggest, baddest gurdge racer on earth but every time he is ever called out he always has a crutch Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (inside joke), then tries to degrade you. He has been banned off every site in the state except the one he owns. Anyone in central IL knows exactly who I'm talking about.

EVE

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 20th 2009, 1:22 pm

LOL I guess every town has one of those!!

Had one of our town's super duper race car driver/owner guys challenge me to a grudge match back when I had the Fairmont. I looked at it like what ever, its another run down the track!! He had a big loud 60 something Chevelle with a 427/4spd, open headers and all.

Well, I beat him by 4-5 lengths with a bone stock '74 460 with manifolds and everything!!

He drove up the return road, pick up his wife and left.....didn't say a word to anyone!!

A couple weeks later I met him at a gas station and he wanted a rematch!! But he never showed.

I heard through the grapevine he was saying "That Fairmont is sneaky fast." I'll take that as a compliment. tongue

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller October 20th 2009, 11:47 pm

Bill,

Nice story about your Fairmont and the Chevelle thanks for sharing it i really enjoyed it.

Later Mark. Very Happy

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 21st 2009, 12:17 am

It was kinda funny, when I got back to the pits, a bunch of folks came over shaking my hand (felt like John Force!!), I had no idea who he was till then, apparently he is one of those type that never lets you live it down if he beats you.

Sometimes wooping their a$$ is the only thing these guys understand!! Go pound that veedub!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 21st 2009, 12:32 pm

Mark Miller wrote:Bill,

Nice story about your Fairmont and the Chevelle thanks for sharing it i really enjoyed it.

Later Mark. Very Happy

Agree,

That's pretty cool! Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller October 22nd 2009, 12:25 am

Damon,

I also liked your Street Racing Stories when i was in Columbus for the NMRA Race.

Later Mark. Very Happy

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 22nd 2009, 12:29 pm

Mark Miller wrote:Damon,

I also liked your Street Racing Stories when i was in Columbus for the NMRA Race.

Later Mark. Very Happy

Ahhhhh....... When I was younger and dumber lol! Good Times!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Northwest outlaw October 22nd 2009, 1:01 pm

well i mite finger crossed have the bug done at the end of the year 2010 tell him he can race a vw bug Smile
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 22nd 2009, 4:41 pm

Northwest outlaw wrote:well i mite finger crossed have the bug done at the end of the year 2010 tell him he can race a vw bug Smile

Now thats a race I'd like to see!! Poor little bugger wouldn't know what hit him!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  spoiler October 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm

NO FAIR wrote:You better be carefull if you race him. He might have " The fast and the Furious" set up with the lap top and everything. Apparently everything get's blurry in a ricer when you hit the NOS... :r oll:
you for got shifting gears 12 times in the quarter mile which took about 4 min.then blowing the engine,losing the race,then when the cops show up get back refire the blown engine and haul ass to leave the stupid cops!

spoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2