BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Fuel cell

4 posters

Go down

WTB  Fuel cell  Empty WTB Fuel cell

Post  dr's wife racing August 22nd 2013, 12:19 pm

Want to buy 1 to 3 gallon fel cell to use a gasoline cell for NOS. Not very paticulr abot brand or shape. Going to put it in the rear of car and the only thing back there is a battery, so I have lots of room to work with. Thanks Ward
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

WTB  Fuel cell  Empty FUEL CELL

Post  c-main August 24th 2013, 9:04 am

I have a 3 gallon jaz up right with twin 8an fuel feed on the bottom and a single 6an return on top with brackets also has foam in it 125.00 plus shipping around 15.00 dollars curt.
c-main
c-main

Back to top Go down

WTB  Fuel cell  Empty Re: WTB Fuel cell

Post  schmitty August 24th 2013, 9:55 am

Ward, I've got a 3 gallon deal that I bought off of Nevs quite a few years ago. You can have it for the cost of the ride. Cool I will get a pic if you want.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 24th 2013, 12:11 pm

schmitty wrote:Ward, I've got a 3 gallon deal that I bought off of Nevs quite a few years ago.   You can have it for the cost of the ride.  Cool I will get a pic if you want.
Ward, if Schmitty's 3 gallon is too big, I have a 1 gallon for the same deal.. Just pay for the ride..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing August 28th 2013, 8:15 pm

schmitty wrote:Ward, I've got a 3 gallon deal that I bought off of Nevs quite a few years ago.   You can have it for the cost of the ride.  Cool I will get a pic if you want.
Sorry for the late response. I had stopped watching thought no one was out there. Shape size is not a big deal the only thing in the back to work around is the battery. Let me know how much you need for shipping and I'll get it on the way. Thank you Ward
Shipping will be to 35555 Fayette AL . I'll PM you my complete adress
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down