BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CARB for NOS !!!

+19
KY JELLY
511Fox
spoiler
GTmustang
69F100
PRO SYSTEMS
jsaracing11
JoeH_88
OldRedFord
windsor
Stangman98
Induction-Solutions
norm
studly
billandlori
richter69
D. Sea
David Willingham
bruno
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW CARB for NOS !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW CARB for NOS !!!

Post  GTmustang January 8th 2010, 5:13 pm

PRO SYSTEMS wrote:In order to protect our investment in this design, as written, our upcoming design patent will protect us from any other single venturi carburetor development with similar layouts to our SV1. I will fight anyone trying to circumvent that upcoming patent tooth and nail.

In other words, China won't be doing a knock off of the SV1 and then releasing it in the U.S.A. under the flag of an American company selling it as an American product.

This is an American designed and manufactured product, hopefully protected by American patents. I'll continue to make every part I can in America or any of our "friend" countries (Among others, Canadians and Australians are heavy racers, talented machinists and great people too). My ultimate goal is, the SV1 being 100 percent NON-Chinese built. As of now, the SV1 is the only carburetor I know of that qualifies for the FTC "Made in USA" labeling. It qualifies by a LARGE margin. Paperwork has been filed (that's a long road).

My opinion concerning Chinese products is not a good one. I feel they are ruining not only America, but even the rest of the worlds economies. They are dragging us down to their level as a result of reported inferior workmanship and reported labor tactics. But with many components you have no other avenue (the casting molds have left the U.S.A.).

I feel these reported Chinese labor tactics undermine our work force and require us to operate at these low price labor/low quality rates to be competitive (you then get lesser qualified or unhappy poorly paid people for the job...unhappy folks typically care a little less about the product or the company) and as a company you are forced to put out inferior products (or products machined to a lesser quality level) to compete. I will not drop the SV1 to these levels. I am not trying to compete with the Chinese carburetors that are being sold through American companies. I feel the SV1 is the Ferrari or the ZR1 Corvette of carburetors. World Class and not cheap, but Quality and Performance is its highest priority.

As you know, Patent protection is the best way to guarantee those "Mission Statement" levels are not compromised.

PRO SYSTEMS
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Quality parts, built in America by Americans! cheers
It doesn't get any better than that! I want one to replace my old ProSystems 4150, trade ins?
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  spoiler January 20th 2010, 8:54 pm

thanks for the info patrick,we love our 1200 dominator you fixed,we hardly turned a screw on it.i am very interested in one for our 638.

spoiler

Back to top Go down

NEW CARB for NOS !!! - Page 2 Empty Tunnel Ram

Post  511Fox February 20th 2010, 11:06 am

This carb looks BOSS.

Wonder how it would work as a duo on a Tunnel Ram Question

511Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  PRO SYSTEMS February 20th 2010, 11:09 am

A quote from our website from Erin Cheffer: Fresh off the dyno at Steve Schmidts, our 748 c.i. Top Sportsman engine made 1446 h.p. with Olds Heads and a pair of SV1's. We were shooting for 1400 h.p. for the 2010 season. Thanks Pro Systems for helping us exceed our goals!

PRO SYSTEMS

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 20th 2010, 11:32 am

NEW CARB for NOS !!! - Page 2 Toilet_kit

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY February 20th 2010, 11:39 am

Where did you find them pics of small block fuel injector stuff Fabio. You thinking about coming back to the dark side lol!
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 20th 2010, 11:50 am

KY JELLY wrote:Where did you find them pics of small block fuel injector stuff Fabio. You thinking about coming back to the dark side lol!

NEW CARB for NOS !!! - Page 2 Vader
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 20th 2010, 1:33 pm

511Fox wrote:This carb looks BOSS.

Wonder how it would work as a duo on a Tunnel Ram Question

personally I think unless you are building a max effort BBF you have no reason to put a tunnelram on it. and most times a single 4 will out run a tunnelram, unless you have lots of experience and know how to tune one... Shocked

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs February 20th 2010, 4:37 pm

Trying to be a model forum member...............ahhh who the hell am I fooling.

You're doing a great job, Jon, we hardly recognize you... Laughing Wink
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 28th 2010, 12:01 am

bruno wrote:Hey guys ck this new piece out from pro-systems ....looks bad ass !!!! what do you guys think ...40 plus hp over anything else .......hum

NEW CARB for NOS !!! - Page 2 Sv1black1

I wouldnt mind one of those!
Couldnt afford one if i wanted too though!
Sad
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 25th 2010, 10:11 am

Kind looks like a Flying Toilet with Bowls........ Laughing Cool to see people doing some innovative things and stull producing them in America.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2