BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........

4 posters

Go down

Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........ Empty Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........

Post  TravisRice October 31st 2009, 11:29 pm

Looking to build a 8:5-1 / 9:0-1 or so 514-532, 6.8 rod in a D9TE block for a towing engine. Nothing exotic, this is going to be a fuel mileage and torque build for my old pickup. Don't want to go as cheap as possible nor do I want a top of the line race engine calibur deal, something middle of the road with some H beam rods maybe. Ideas??

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........ Empty Re: Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........

Post  longroofracer November 1st 2009, 11:03 am

TravisRice wrote: Looking to build a 8:5-1 / 9:0-1 or so 514-532, 6.8 rod in a D9TE block for a towing engine. Nothing exotic, this is going to be a fuel mileage and torque build for my old pickup. Don't want to go as cheap as possible nor do I want a top of the line race engine calibur deal, something middle of the road with some H beam rods maybe. Ideas??

Carl has some pretty good deals these days. Nice guy and has been very good to work with on my stuff.

http://www.carsbycarl.com/Stroker_Kits.html
longroofracer
longroofracer

Back to top Go down

Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........ Empty Re: Stroker rotating assemblies? Who has the best deals with middle of the road parts........

Post  rmcomprandy November 1st 2009, 12:00 pm

Personally, I think Adney at Performance Crankshaft, Inc. will get you exactly what is required to do what you wish. If you can't readily buy the exact crank you want with the kit, he'll grind it for you so you get exactly what you need.
586 549-7557

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 1st 2009, 5:57 pm

X2 for Adney
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down