BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Eliminator Premier Block / BLOCK FOUND!!!!!

Go down

Need Eliminator Premier Block / BLOCK FOUND!!!!! Empty Need Eliminator Premier Block / BLOCK FOUND!!!!!

Post  Kevin93 December 12th 2013, 2:54 pm

I am trying to help a buddy of mine.  He is needing a Eliminator Premier Block, prefer new, but he may consider excellent used. If used he would be looking for a block with a capability of 4.700, but that currently has a bore no bigger than 4.665" and also a block that has never been damaged.  You can reply here, you can PM me, you can email me at k.rowe1@frontier.com or you can call me at home 812-969-3119 between the hours of 5:00pm - 10:00pm EST.  Thanks for your help and have a great day!

Last edited by Kevin93 on January 9th 2014, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevin93

Back to top Go down

Need Eliminator Premier Block / BLOCK FOUND!!!!! Empty Re: Need Eliminator Premier Block / BLOCK FOUND!!!!!

Post  Kevin93 January 9th 2014, 6:00 pm

I want to thank everyone for their help with finding a block. With your help I was able to procure a block for my friend at a decent price. You all are a great bunch of guys!!!! Again thanks for all your help and Happy New Year to each and every one of you!

Kevin93

Back to top Go down