BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 1:49 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 16Gay1

And here's the door car that QrtPounder used to wheel! Sweet

LOL.. nice try, come back with some better shit then that...

Taste the rainbow fruity pebbles  king 
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 1:52 pm

I have a small block car 275 DR car I would like to bring. Ya ll would have to give me the back tire or the hit since it is a small block. But there can only be one race off the trailor lol.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 2:00 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:I have a small block car 275 DR car I would like to bring. Ya ll would have to give me the back tire or the hit since it is a small block.  But there can only be one race off the trailor  lol.

Small block......470" small block

You ain't gettin' shit. You come, we sit head up. You know my shit is ALWAYS on fuck yo' face mode lol
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 2:02 pm

Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Im not running im telling you only a low life sack of garbage has to play the family card. Trash talk is one thing... this is entirely different idiot. Your not in my face if you were this would have been past talking the moment the words my wife came out of your mouth. If you dont understand I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. The reality is I dont know you and you know of me what I want you to know.
Trust in the fact that I know way more about you than you will ever know.  I also know that you are all talk and no walk.  You were called out a while back by a guy you trash talk all over this forum, and when it was time to put down the stacks, you had nothing but lame excuses.
Again your wrong. If its what I think your refferring to. The callout was made . I had two races and the tennessee race around the same time. It was months prior and I clearly said get a hold of me when your up here. That was the last I heard about it. There were no excuses. I never heard from him again. As far as trashing him on this forum thats false to. Its always been in pms  or phoner Not on the forum . Try again you dont know shit.
Well let's see what I don't know. You drive a gay ass baby Freightshaker because you get easily confused with more than two gears. If you were someday get that bleeding slit between your legs healed up, you could graduate to a MAN truck. Most people don't go completely through life in denial, but you may make it yet little lady.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 2nd 2014, 2:05 pm

to all of yall OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Fyou_zps9aa86278

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 2:06 pm

Im gonna brave the snow and head to the shop....... yall be nice till I get back.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 2nd 2014, 2:07 pm

speaking about gay .... name that queer on the left  Razz 

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Oldschool_zps4dfabb2f

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 2:10 pm

looks like a guido.......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 2:11 pm

bruno wrote:to all of yall OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Fyou_zps9aa86278

go tear up some more of big D's hard work..... motherfucker.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 2:15 pm

Go scratch some headlights
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 2:16 pm

Tony I just need a little something to come out.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 2:20 pm

The small block is only 430 inch's. It a real piece of crap. Totally home built. No famous people involved here.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 2:21 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Tony I just need a little something to come out.

U ain't scared of my shit pile are ya?
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 2:28 pm

bruno wrote:speaking about gay .... name that queer on the left  Razz 

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 7 Oldschool_zps4dfabb2f
Oh snap BooBoo just got run over by the short bus.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 2:30 pm

schmitty wrote:
NOS42 wrote:
schmitty wrote:
NOS42 wrote:
schmitty wrote:I'll work on improving my game for you all.  
and your game playing abilities are about as good as a 16 year old girl....and speaking about girls, just goes to show how hard it is to drive one of those pipe rack things
Nice try, crawl back under that rock.
you know nothing about me......dork
Ouch, rapier like wit, straight to the heart. I'm mortally offended.
no wit intended simple fact, wanna be ball buster.....I have a funny feeling your probably better at chasing your dog around trying to smell his ass than any racing related items
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 2:34 pm

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Im not running im telling you only a low life sack of garbage has to play the family card. Trash talk is one thing... this is entirely different idiot. Your not in my face if you were this would have been past talking the moment the words my wife came out of your mouth. If you dont understand I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. The reality is I dont know you and you know of me what I want you to know.
Trust in the fact that I know way more about you than you will ever know.  I also know that you are all talk and no walk.  You were called out a while back by a guy you trash talk all over this forum, and when it was time to put down the stacks, you had nothing but lame excuses.
Again your wrong. If its what I think your refferring to. The callout was made . I had two races and the tennessee race around the same time. It was months prior and I clearly said get a hold of me when your up here. That was the last I heard about it. There were no excuses. I never heard from him again. As far as trashing him on this forum thats false to. Its always been in pms  or phoner Not on the forum . Try again you dont know shit.
Well let's see what I don't know.  You drive a gay ass baby Freightshaker because you get easily confused with more than two gears.  If you were someday get that bleeding slit between your legs healed up, you could graduate to a MAN truck.  Most people don't go completely through life in denial, but you may make it yet little lady.
My baby freightshaker... what else do I need I pull 30k down the road. a mans truck would cost me money not make it. Your a fool.  I see banktupt drivers everyday with fancy 379 petes and laugh when I gotta pay for their lunch.  2.85 a miles the same in a 10k truck or a 140k truck. Do the math. Just cuz you can looj at a fb page or talk to someone I talk to doesnt mean you know me.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 3:02 pm

You just keep backing up trying to hide there girlfriend. I don't Facebook, but yes I do talk to people. Keep working at it and someday you may get it.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 2nd 2014, 3:06 pm

The ax isn't used here, can be used in another place.

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 3:08 pm

Not afraid, respect. Tony but I've seen your stuff run. I ain't proud I'll take anything I can get. Hows things goings own in mouse land. We had to canc. our trip last summer. There was no back up for my at the hospital.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 3:16 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:The Chicago "Apple Dumpling Gang" racing secrets

1) you got to be broke
2) you got to build it yourself or let Rich do it.
3) you got to have "factory" iron heads
4) you have to have someone build your engines that nobody outside of your home track has heard of...... Or 3 guys on the internet use.
5) need ugly paint jobs to make the car "look slow" to bait all those "dragsters" in to take the money.
6) got to have small tires because the are cool......
7) got to have an accountant handle all the winnings..... But still not be able to afford racing.

1. What?

2. Not true at all. I'd have BES, Proline, SJ, Handy, build me an engine no problem. But Rich does good work for me, I win races, so why change?

3. Again, what? I did that to prove you engine masters wrong. I was told early on in this site that they wouldn't work, why bother. Well they do. Again, fancy shit don't win races. Try and follow along here

4. Yes, it's true that Rich keeps a low profile. Take it up with him. But I assure you that more than a few people use him. Funny, I don't here about Dave Freelander built HP either  scratch 

5. My car doesn't have an ugly paint job, but I guess that's subjective

6. Not that they are cool but they are what sorta popular now. Oh, and again, hard to get a grudge race with 35" wide tires. Unless your in OKC, lol

7. Jason is a pretty smart guy. Actually, very smart and the fact that he used an accountant to handle his financial affairs should speak that. As far as being able to afford this stuff, I can't speak for Jason but myself....not an issue. It's a choice really. When I want to go big I do. And I'm in the process of doing just that. Should be able to see you at SGMP by the end of summer. Bring me a souvenir from that rag head county you been playing in

Georgia.... My junk against yours, heads up?

So long as they sit the same....

I have a small tire SS door car. You bring a small tire SS door car, head the fuck up
thats what I figured you can talk shit but when called out you run and hide behind those little tires.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 3:18 pm

schmitty wrote:You just keep backing up trying to hide there girlfriend.  I don't Facebook, but yes I do talk to people.  Keep working at it and someday you may get it.  
Whos hiding. I do get it. You dont know shit very few of you do. If you did you all would know Rich didnt build my 600 inch deal. All this you guys and rich shit. All this talk remind me again what YOU'VE done again.... oh thats right nothing. For a guy that is so in the know you sure have a hard time doing anything with that vast knowledge.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 3:19 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Not afraid, respect.  Tony but I've seen your stuff run. I ain't proud I'll take anything I can get.  Hows things goings own in mouse land. We had to canc. our trip last  summer. There was no back up for my at the hospital.

Ha. Thx Ward. I'm sure we could figure something out. Hows that new big motor'd deal working?
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 3:20 pm

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

1) you got to be broke
4) you have to have someone build your engines that nobody outside of your home track has heard of...... Or 3 guys on the internet use.
5) need ugly paint jobs to make the car "look slow" to bait all those "dragsters" in to take the money.
7) got to have an accountant handle all the winnings..... But still not be able to afford racing.

1. What?

2. Not true at all. I'd have BES, Proline, SJ, Handy, build me an engine no problem. But Rich does good work for me, I win races, so why change?

3. Again, what? I did that to prove you engine masters wrong. I was told early on in this site that they wouldn't work, why bother. Well they do. Again, fancy shit don't win races. Try and follow along here

4. Yes, it's true that Rich keeps a low profile. Take it up with him. But I assure you that more than a few people use him. Funny, I don't here about Dave Freelander built HP either  scratch 

6. Not that they are cool but they are what sorta popular now. Oh, and again, hard to get a grudge race with 35" wide tires. Unless your in OKC, lol

7. Jason is a pretty smart guy. Actually, very smart and the fact that he used an accountant to handle his financial affairs should speak that. As far as being able to afford this stuff, I can't speak for Jason but myself....not an issue. It's a choice really. When I want to go big I do. And I'm in the process of doing just that. Should be able to see you at SGMP by the end of summer. Bring me a souvenir from that rag head county you been playing in

I have a small tire SS door car. You bring a small tire SS door car, head the fuck up
thats what I figured you can talk shit but when called out you run and hide behind those little tires.
Whats he gonna say ... here you bring a gun im good with this rock. Come on take your head outta your ass freeloader.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 3:21 pm

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

1) you got to be broke

1. What?

I figured that's what you would say. You actually think I would race a pipe rack with a SS Door Car? You are a special kinda tard aren't ya.  Suspect 

Again, you bring something that sits alike, SGMP, Head the fuck up. I'll even set the car up and show ya how to drive it.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 3:22 pm

Wards good people.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum