BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 5:06 pm

Thats the best. made me smile.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 5:41 pm

schmitty wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:lieing about what's been done to his car or engine is a whole different venue.

Hold on here. What have I lied about pertaining to my car and/or my engine(s)?
What haven't you lied about, would take a lot less time.    Laughing 

Honestly, I'm curious. Examples please. Size of the motor? Amount of spray? Internals? Heads? Tire size? I'm digging here.... scratch 
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 3rd 2014, 7:12 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
605FOX wrote: ive sat back and watch these douche bags contribute shit to these forums !!!  fucking cum dumpsters !!

I have a mailbox full of PM's, a slew of emails and a hand full of SS cars here in FL with my sticker on it that would prove otherwise. In fact, I just received a PM from someone letting me know that my suggestions helped. Paraphrased below....

"I did what you suggested and put all new spring's and shocks on. Track was green but prepped. It was only 58 deg. and very little sun.  Car hooked much better. It ran x.xx at xxx mph with a 1.2x 60 foot.no spray. It repeated this with no problem.
I know this is not ground breaking but the car went down a junk track when it wouldn't go down a decent track before."

a caveman can do that in a 2300 lb stang ....duh !!! shit ask Les  Razz 

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 February 3rd 2014, 7:23 pm

bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
605FOX wrote: ive sat back and watch these douche bags contribute shit to these forums !!!  fucking cum dumpsters !!

I have a mailbox full of PM's, a slew of emails and a hand full of SS cars here in FL with my sticker on it that would prove otherwise. In fact, I just received a PM from someone letting me know that my suggestions helped. Paraphrased below....

"I did what you suggested and put all new spring's and shocks on. Track was green but prepped. It was only 58 deg. and very little sun.  Car hooked much better. It ran x.xx at xxx mph with a 1.2x 60 foot.no spray. It repeated this with no problem.
I know this is not ground breaking but the car went down a junk track when it wouldn't go down a decent track before."

Hell Lerch maybe you ask Lesser to come here and give this please some LIFE  Razz

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper February 3rd 2014, 7:34 pm

res0rli9 wrote:
bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Hell Lerch maybe you ask Lesser to come here and give this please some LIFE  Razz

Done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfZGPqxs5g

Masterpiece
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 8:00 pm

bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Guess so  Rolling Eyes 
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 8:00 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:lieing about what's been done to his car or engine is a whole different venue.

Honestly, I'm curious. Examples please. Size of the motor? Amount of spray? Internals? Heads? Tire size? I'm digging here.... scratch 
Here is one example: it's just a little DOVE head deal with a little porting. Truth was that those heads had over 100 hours of porting and port reshaping....  Laughing  Mr. Politician
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 8:02 pm

bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Ya know, it's timely that you said this. I was actually considering starting a thread giving out basic SS info, hoping that it may help some guys. Shock Tech, Spring Stuff, what to do when XXX happens, etc. But now, I've thought twice.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 8:10 pm

schmitty wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Here is one example: it's just a little DOVE head deal with a little porting.  Truth was that those heads had over 100 hours of porting and port reshaping....  Laughing   Mr. Politician

100 hours is a bit excessive. I do things big. My little porting means something different than someone else's little porting
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R February 3rd 2014, 9:08 pm

Tony, I for one would welcome such a thread and any help and info would be much appreciated Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 3rd 2014, 9:17 pm

I'm just sitting here reading all this thread and realized it's in the open forum with really bad language where anyone can see it. Why isn't this in the Bar and Grill.  Rolling Eyes 

Bruno have you lost your mind? Shocked 
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2014, 9:24 pm

Blake,it started in the p51 thread and the mods made a new thread to let it Bleed out.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 3rd 2014, 9:32 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Blake,it started in the p51 thread and the mods made a new thread to let it Bleed out.

Exactly.... That's why the title is what it is... "Enter at your own risk"...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 9:40 pm

As soon as it is played out, we'll make it history.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2014, 9:46 pm

That's a great idea. Very Happy 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 3rd 2014, 9:46 pm

schmitty wrote:As soon as it is played out, we'll make it history.  

LOL  I think it's been well past that point...

Everybody has heard exactly what they expected.... Suspect 
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 9:52 pm

Mike R wrote:Tony, I for one would welcome such a thread and any help and info would be much appreciated Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Not gonna do it. But I will be glad to help your program anyway that I can via PM, phone calls or emails.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 9:58 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

I will be the gentleman and let Mr. Politician and my cupcake have the last words and leave it there for a fair amount of time.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 10:00 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
Mike R wrote:Tony, I for one would welcome such a thread and any help and info would be much appreciated Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Not gonna do it. But I will be glad to help your program anyway that I can via PM, phone calls or emails.
If you want to do something like that, I will make sure you don't get jacked with on it.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 10:04 pm

schmitty wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

I will be the gentleman and let Mr. Politician and my cupcake have the last words and leave it there for a fair amount of time.
Feel free to do what youd like. Its fizzled at this point. Continue on. It doent matter whats said . Its middle of winter anyway. See eberyone in the spring.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 3rd 2014, 10:07 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:

i wouldn't figure a grudge racer giving out info for all to see.  confused 
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 3rd 2014, 10:14 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

Or what they wanted to hear.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice February 3rd 2014, 10:33 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:

Not to knock on you at all Tony so don't take it that way, but I had the rear shocks in my hands that came off this car that you speak of .......... They were the worst set of shocks that I had ever felt. You could not pull them apart nor push them together without any springs . The car had to be like trying to hook on a rigid suspension. It really had no chance at all of working knowing the power it is capable of making and on a finicky radial to boot. Glad it came around for him and he did not have to wear the car out chasing an easy suspension issue.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 3rd 2014, 10:50 pm

mary mary had a little lamb
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

TravisRice wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

Not to knock on you at all Tony so don't take it that way, but I had the rear shocks in my hands that came off this car that you speak of .......... They were the worst set of shocks that I had ever felt. You could not pull them apart nor push them together without any springs . The car had to be like trying to hook on a rigid suspension. It really had no chance at all of working knowing the power it is capable of making and on a finicky radial to boot. Glad it came around for him and he did not have to wear the car out chasing an easy suspension issue.

Okay?? I'm Confused. What are you saying? The new shocks worked or didn't?

***Never mind, I get it. Your saying it was an obvious fix.

Last edited by yellowhorse7 on February 3rd 2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum