BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!?

+26
res0rli9
cletus66
56Tbird
RapidRuss
Dave Maxwell
uf63
jbozzelle
Ranch71460
westsideford
jasonf
dirtbogger
Moodyblues
bigblockfox468
jones
John I.
billandlori
KY JELLY
the1969fordguyinky
hillbillyerv
schmitty
richter69
bruno
bbf-falcon
Northwest outlaw
ThndrChkn
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!?

Post  56Tbird November 10th 2009, 11:13 am

I've quit a time or 2 over the years,mostly due to family obligations. I've always kept my hotrods though. Right now I'm not interested in racing myself. It kind of took the wind out of my sails when the motor in Tweety let go. But that;s racing ,anyone who doesn't think they'll blow one is kidding themselves. A guy has to make his own decisions Doug. I'm just watching my money since I've been unemployed since April. I'll be back to the track in the spring I hope. Good luck on your future, Dan-O
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Empty 2 things....

Post  cletus66 November 11th 2009, 7:23 pm

KEEP IT !!

There are 2 problems with selling it.

1. You will only get half of what you have in it.

2. It will cost you twice as much to build another one when you change your mind in a few years.

I rarely sell anything. Most of my stuff is hauled away to the scrapper in pieces. Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!?

Post  ThndrChkn November 12th 2009, 1:10 am

Thanks for the thoughts guys... But let me assure all of you, (without it sounding bad) there seems to be alot of thoughts that I'm depressed, nothing could be further from the truth... Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I will agree though, that I am very mentally tired... More than likely, it's everything has caught up with me from the spring/summer after all I put into my truck to get it ready for the season... Yes, thank goodness it's over...

I've been working out 7 days/week & doing as much hunting as I can squeeze in... I just got back a little while ago from chasing elk all day... I hiked about 15 miles today, and in the last 2-1/2 weeks I've probably logged about 60 miles in the elk woods... Gonna go back out tomorrow hopefully... Man, a guy forgets what beautiful country he lives in, until spending a day out amongst the critters... Next time I go, I'll get some pics and post them up so y'all can see where I've been...

Thanks again for all of your support,

Doug... Well, it ALL may be headin' down the road...!!? - Page 2 Icon_cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 November 12th 2009, 1:26 am

Good luck and bring back a biggin Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger November 12th 2009, 10:30 am

Doug, that's why car covers were invented. Cover it up and forget about it for a while. It'll be there when you get the itch again.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P November 12th 2009, 10:45 am

Hey Doug, you probably just have some gas or something. Squeeze off a few farts and you'll be good as new.

You gotta keep the yellow thunder rolling up there, my brother!

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea November 12th 2009, 1:23 pm

Doug,

I agree with Greg, you're truck is unique and it HAULS ASS!!! Stay at it my friend!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  ProStreetFairlane November 15th 2009, 6:00 pm

Go hang out with Randy...he will talk ya right back into it Razz
Nick
ProStreetFairlane
ProStreetFairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2