BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one.

2 posters

Go down

Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one. Empty Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one.

Post  Wes Littrell 29th June 2014, 09:36

I had a person call me a month or so back that thought they had a couple of the std bore crate 514 pistons laying around. If you found them give me a call back or if anyone else has one or two let me know. 1-573-259-3089 Thanks Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one. Empty Re: Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one.

Post  Mike R 29th June 2014, 16:51

Wes,I don't know if this will help you or not http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/pts/4539200398.html

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one. Empty Re: Would the person that called me about having the 514 pistons give me a call or anyone else that might have one.

Post  Wes Littrell 29th June 2014, 21:59

Thanks, he has them on eBay also. I just need one or two and they need to be std bore.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down