BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories

+2
schmitty
FalconEh
6 posters

Go down

Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories Empty Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories

Post  FalconEh September 15th 2014, 8:35 pm

What are the thoughts on adding a Title on the last post in the "For Sale" & "Wanted" sections with SOLD or FOUND as not to resurect old posts and PM's related to sold, or purchased items, I have not listed any items, but some items have multiple posts and still seem active, even know they are quite old. Seems pretty easy to me? Idea
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories Empty Re: Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories

Post  schmitty September 15th 2014, 8:43 pm

Most of the time the seller/buyer does state that out of courtesy.  Not gonna be mandating it though.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories Empty Re: Would it Make Sense to ADD a Topic/ Title Rule to The For Sale / Wanted Categories

Post  FalconEh September 15th 2014, 10:24 pm

schmitty wrote:Most of the time the seller/buyer does state that out of courtesy.  Not gonna be mandating it though.

Thx . call it a reminder
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 15th 2014, 10:55 pm

honestly I dont look pasr the 2nd page for stuff, I usually update my threads but every so often Ill forget....... thus the pm or bump on an item I either sold or forgot able some 2 yrs later lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Horse of Apocalypse September 16th 2014, 10:42 pm

FalconEh wrote:
schmitty wrote:Most of the time the seller/buyer does state that out of courtesy.  Not gonna be mandating it though.

Thx . call it a reminder

Shouldn't be mandated just a good idea.
Dark Horse of Apocalypse
Dark Horse of Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 17th 2014, 7:34 am

if it ain't broke don't fix it
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 17th 2014, 1:50 pm

the Coug wrote:if it ain't broke don't fix it

Hey,whats happening,I agree w/da Coug Cool Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 17th 2014, 1:55 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:

Sorry Rick but on these boards keeping it simple I think is better....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Horse of Apocalypse September 17th 2014, 7:50 pm

the Coug wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:

Sorry Rick but on these boards keeping it simple I think is better....

X3 for simple does it.
Dark Horse of Apocalypse
Dark Horse of Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down