BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important. Race info

+8
supervel45
rmcomprandy
jones
richter69
jbozzelle
QtrWarrior
bruno
79ford pickup
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important. Race info - Page 2 Empty Re: Important. Race info

Post  dfree383 January 12th 2016, 10:19 am

bruno wrote:
79ford pickup wrote:Hey guys just so all know I am stepping down from putting on the event after all the negativity people was giving me    But the race is gonna go on as Wes Litteral is gonna take over in my place and for yal who don't know him he is the one with the killer ass home made cars.   He will be getting on here and yal can discuss anything yal wanna with him.  I didn't get any pre pay but if u did send some ill return it back to yal.  The prepay is being stopped as well.     See yal in June at this race.  

Confused, what negativity ?

X2 just because I said your slow?!?!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 12th 2016, 11:04 am

George, you're a really good guy and I know what it can be like to feel overwhelmed with trying to please everyone yet being thought of as kinda the bad guy anyway ... Wes will be a certain change to all that and present a good happening. I am pretty sure he will have the support of most of those here.

If I still had a race vehicle I would certainly bring it there ... just like always, I will be there in support of whoever is making an attempt to carry-on with the forum 429/460 Ford event.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2016, 1:53 am

rmcomprandy wrote:George, you're a really good guy and I know what it can be like to feel overwhelmed with trying to please everyone yet being thought of as kinda the bad guy anyway ... Wes will be a certain change to all that and present a good happening.  I am pretty sure he will have the support of most of those here.

If I still had a race vehicle I would certainly bring it there ... just like always, I will be there in support of whoever is making an attempt to carry-on with the forum 429/460 Ford event.

Randy,You are still scheduled for the late night (keyboard) sensitivity speaker.Right?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2