BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB and/or partial trade...

2 posters

Go down

WTB and/or partial trade... Empty WTB and/or partial trade...

Post  Jaybob December 3rd 2010, 9:23 pm

Looking for a good deal on a pair of gently used aluminum heads. Not interested in items that have cracks, damage, or in need of any type of repair. Must have the stock valve layout because I already have new Diamond pistons for this engine. Must have combustion chamber volume approx. 76cc, (72cc to 78cc, okay). Can be bare or assembled. Can be older style Ford Motorsport CobraJet heads, (M-6049-A429), or Trick Flow Powerport 290s, (i.e. TFS-5340T002), or Blue Thunder, or... These will be going onto my blown injected 429 build...

Also, I am open to suggestions on what brand/type will be better suited for my build. I'm looking for better flow and chamber characteristics over OEM...

I have a pair of bare OEM iron D0VE heads, (76cc chambers), and a set of Stainless 2.250" intake valves and 1.760" exhaust valves that I was originally planning for this build, however, I will part with these as partial trade if interested. Although, if your heads are bare, I'll be keeping the valves.

Hell, I might even keep these heads if someone thinks these OEM heads can be worked and set up to support my build, (800+ hp)...

Let me know what you have... I'd like to give my toy a Christmas present...

Jaybob

Back to top Go down

WTB and/or partial trade... Empty Re: WTB and/or partial trade...

Post  ThndrChkn December 3rd 2010, 11:11 pm

Check these out: https://www.429-460.com/stuff-for-sale-f1/bbf-top-end-and-valvetrain-t8000.htm

These would work good for ya, especially if you're blowin' it. No pun intended. Wink

Give Justin a call,

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down