BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney? Empty Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney?

Post  Greg_P December 11th 2009, 10:34 am

Called what I thought was his shop number and left a message on Friday, but have yet to hear back from him.....

I'm trying to order up a forged crank for the 545 so I'm a little fidgety....lol......

I understand if he's busy, no big deal, I just want to be sure it was his place that I left a message with.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney? Empty Re: Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney?

Post  bruno December 11th 2009, 10:36 am

Greg .... a lot of these guys were on a plane yesterday to PRI .........

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney? Empty Re: Anybody know how to get ahold of Adney?

Post  cletus66 December 11th 2009, 10:40 am

Greg_P wrote:Called what I thought was his shop number and left a message on Friday, but have yet to hear back from him.....

I'm trying to order up a forged crank for the 545 so I'm a little fidgety....lol......

I understand if he's busy, no big deal, I just want to be sure it was his place that I left a message with.

Greg

I get the same way. When I finally decide to go for it, I WANT IT NOW !!! RIGHT NOW !!!!! Laughing Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea December 11th 2009, 1:22 pm

I'll send you his cell phone number via PM
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 11th 2009, 1:54 pm

Greg_P wrote:Called what I thought was his shop number and left a message on Friday, but have yet to hear back from him.....

Greg

Friday is today...!
ADNEY is at the PRI trade show in Orlando. He will answer his phone when it rings however, taking any orders will have to wait till Monday.
There is no cell reception within the Exposition Center's main hall.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P December 11th 2009, 4:15 pm

I did not realize PRI was going on. No biggie!

Adney has always called me back right away, so I assumed there must be something going on.

Thanks a bunch for the info......

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down