BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out.

2 posters

Go down

The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out. Empty The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out.

Post  Mark Miller December 22nd 2009, 2:20 am

I was wandering if you guys that were in the competition think the roller cams more compression and tunnel ram helped much for power over last years rules?

Thanks Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out. Empty Re: The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out.

Post  billandlori December 22nd 2009, 2:25 am

Yep, saw a few shots of Randy Malik tweekin on his carbs!! Way to represent guys!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out. Empty Re: The new Popular Hot Rodding with the Engine Masters competition is out.

Post  Mark Miller December 22nd 2009, 2:55 am

Bill,

I know Kaase's engine had better numbers than last year but to me his engine last last year for the money spent was more inpressive.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down