BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again???

+3
665 falcon
rmcomprandy
racnrick
7 posters

Go down

Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again??? Empty Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again???

Post  racnrick December 23rd 2010, 11:25 pm

Dave, is that you in the picture on page 37 of the Febuary issue watching Jon Kaase work on his sngine? Is that Randy standing in front of you? Then your engine and Randy's engine info is on page 48, Mike Philips on page 52.

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again??? Empty Re: Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again???

Post  rmcomprandy December 24th 2010, 11:57 am

racnrick wrote:Dave, is that you in the picture on page 37 of the Febuary issue watching Jon Kaase work on his sngine? Is that Randy standing in front of you? Then your engine and Randy's engine info is on page 48, Mike Philips on page 52.

That sure is Freelander but, right in front of him with the soda pop is Barry Robotnick.
In actuallity, Dave couldn't get his Ford small block engine ready in time so, he used Adney Brown's big block Chevy. Adney and I also provided the green small block Mopar for Clark Hinkle on page 51.

Those that were at the first "Bash" could remember Adney's 434 Big Block Chevy as the engine, (with a few changes), in his white GTO there.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again??? Empty Re: Freelander in Popular Hot Rodding Again???

Post  665 falcon December 25th 2010, 7:13 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
racnrick wrote:Dave, is that you in the picture on page 37 of the Febuary issue watching Jon Kaase work on his sngine? Is that Randy standing in front of you? Then your engine and Randy's engine info is on page 48, Mike Philips on page 52.

That sure is Freelander but, right in front of him with the soda pop is Barry Robotnick.
In actuallity, Dave couldn't get his Ford small block engine ready in time so, he used Adney Brown's big block Chevy. Adney and I also provided the green small block Mopar for Clark Hinkle on page 51.

Those that were at the first "Bash" could remember Adney's 434 Big Block Chevy as the engine, (with a few changes), in his white GTO there.

I remember Randy, Laughing
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 25th 2010, 10:37 am

Damn Daves head will be so big it won't fit in his car now.......

congrats Dave

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno December 25th 2010, 10:39 am

Randy M. ,

what happened to the chrysler engine you were testing on at the last bash ??? trying different carbs and sort ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 25th 2010, 10:52 am

That's the green one which we loaned to Clark Hinkle to use in the contest.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 25th 2010, 1:48 pm

Yep my ugly mug makes it again, ended up using Adneys BBC with my entry.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  devildog December 30th 2010, 11:33 am

Cool....I remember Adney's GTO..........D

devildog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down