BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF??? ADMIN, IS REALLY ON THE HIGH HORSE HUH??

+12
69F100
ndmus88gteng
56Tbird
OldRedFord
Old blue Racin Team
D. Sea
bruno
dfree383
KY JELLY
Admin
72mav
Smasher O'Brannan
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTF???  ADMIN, IS REALLY ON THE HIGH HORSE HUH?? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF??? ADMIN, IS REALLY ON THE HIGH HORSE HUH??

Post  uf63 August 16th 2009, 12:10 am

"Irish Amigo" That cracked me up. Smasher you can be my "Irish Gumba" Laughing Laughing
uf63
uf63

Back to top Go down

WTF???  ADMIN, IS REALLY ON THE HIGH HORSE HUH?? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF??? ADMIN, IS REALLY ON THE HIGH HORSE HUH??

Post  D. Sea August 17th 2009, 10:07 am

bruno wrote:feeeling gooood tonight ,,, Damon were is Tracey at i need a nothe garita drunken drunken drunken

We will have some at the NMRA World Finals however you're gonna be a little busy about that time What a Face
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs August 17th 2009, 6:33 pm

Phantasea466 wrote:
bruno wrote:feeeling gooood tonight ,,, Damon were is Tracey at i need a nothe garita drunken drunken drunken

We will have some at the NMRA World Finals however you're gonna be a little busy about that time What a Face

It's not that far from Alabama to Bowling Green, Nick should be able to sneak away without being missed. It's only his moving weekend, or close to it. What could go wrong? lol!
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea August 18th 2009, 10:00 am

Nevs wrote:
Phantasea466 wrote:

It's not that far from Alabama to Bowling Green, Nick should be able to sneak away without being missed. It's only his moving weekend, or close to it. What could go wrong? lol!

Good idea. Nick I have a spare bedroom you can crash in when you get kicked out of the house bounce
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 19th 2009, 10:38 am

Looks like Ole Chilly's making friends real quick over there...He's done pissed off The Jelly Boy............. affraid Get him Randy bom lol! cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY August 19th 2009, 10:57 am

I am not po'ed I just told him like it was.

I can't believe he would make a snide remark to me, I never said a negative thing about him selling that forum.

I might have gave the new owners a few suggestive bits of advice they did not like , but that's part of big business Very Happy .

The customer is always right lol!
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 August 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I am not po'ed I just told him like it was.

I can't believe he would make a snide remark to me, I never said a negative thing about him selling that forum.

I might have gave the new owners a few suggestive bits of advice they did not like , but that's part of big business Very Happy .

The customer is always right lol!

You need to behave before ( Lord Jeffery ) kicks you azz off the site. affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  waypastcrazy August 20th 2009, 9:02 am

Qoute(You need to behave before ( Lord Jeffery ) kicks you azz off the site.). Lmao! __________________
waypastcrazy
waypastcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2