BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count

4 posters

Go down

Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count Empty Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count

Post  nuclearcobra December 29th 2009, 6:40 pm

way to go keep up the good work Very Happy
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count Empty Re: Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count

Post  Greg_P December 29th 2009, 7:21 pm

scratch

Just trying to sell some stuff, I want to keep it all but I need the $$$$$.....

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count Empty Re: Wow Greg p your really on a roll with your post count

Post  nuclearcobra December 30th 2009, 8:09 am

Just razzin ya thats all Smile i hope ya sell it all.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P December 30th 2009, 1:05 pm

Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper December 31st 2009, 5:10 pm

1/3 of the posts are "Jay at Broader Performance" Razz Razz Very Happy
you must own shares Razz Laughing Laughing
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  63boxtop December 31st 2009, 6:45 pm

he builds a strong c-6 Smile

rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P December 31st 2009, 9:12 pm

Well, not sure where the Jay comment was heading, but I'll explain it like this:

Jay is a top notch dude. I have been working with his stuff for many years. He's always gone above and beyond to do right by me. In fact, he has even come out to the races to support us.

Not only is his stuff kick ass, but he is willing to go even further with r&d to help a guy. With my E4OD swap into my Torino, he is actually building parts for me for cheap....and also working with the Baumann folks to get a custom controller built so it will more closely suit my needs.

Sure I have paid him a lot of $$$ over the years. He is an expert in his field, and his time is not cheap. However, I have burned up more phone minutes talking to him than he could ever charge me for.

I'm not a nut hugger of Jay's, but I certainly appreciate his work, and I try to send other folks his way.....not only do they get top notch parts and service, but Jay could always use the business.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down