BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Insurance Claim

2 posters

Go down

Help with Insurance Claim Empty Help with Insurance Claim

Post  Eddie Trone January 29th 2010, 1:11 am

My shop in Georgia completely burned down on December 30 due to an electrical fire. Supposedly someone had put too large of breakers in the box which resulting in arcing which eventually caused a fire. Anyway, I lost all my tools and Mustang parts and a 50 year collection of car magazines. I need advice on declaring the value of the following 460 parts for the insurance claim. I had a set of E7TE heads completely worked by Bob Holmstrom (article in Super Ford magazine in the late 90's) with 2.19 and 1.76 valves. I have the prices for all the valve train parts. Also he had welded and ported a Victor manifold to match the heads. Also I had a 10 inch TCI Street Fighter C6 converter and a 10 inch B&M C6 converter.

Thanks for the help.

Eddie Trone

Back to top Go down

Help with Insurance Claim Empty Re: Help with Insurance Claim

Post  Diggindeeper January 29th 2010, 7:25 pm

If your insurance is anything like mine was you'll max out your refund with your tools real quick. i didnt even have to get the prices of a lot of my stuff because of it. Even with their BS prorating tools system.
Mine sucked cause it had to go on my homeowners insurance.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down