BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glide case

+4
BIGDOG466
richter69
D. Sea
cool40
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

glide case - Page 2 Empty Re: glide case

Post  cool40 March 6th 2010, 11:43 pm

Oldani wrote:"Fall". I hate that word. Evil or Very Mad After getting drilled with a cross-check right at the end of a hockey game on Jan 13th... I felt AND heard the snap and then I took a fall, lol. The end result of my surgery on Jan 15th Shocked :

glide case - Page 2 Leg%202-23%20pic%202
that would have to suck!i'll stick with racing.i'm goen with the reid case deal ,hope it's a good one.thanks for the help on all the trans stuff.i'm gona find out what or if a glide will do anything for my ride.jon realy talks some good shit about them but he cant help it Laughing that'll make him feal at home now.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

glide case - Page 2 Empty Re: glide case

Post  cool40 March 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

work in progress!waiting on driveshaft and shifter to come in and the glide process will be a done deal.i used the reid case,jw wheel & spacer/adapter.it went in easy as c4.i did trim about .050 offthe backside of the adapter ring cuz the converter wouldnt go in as far as i liked.if it works good as it looks i'll be in the 4's Laughing the glide is 3" shorter than my c4 too.glide case - Page 2 Trans_10
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2