BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner...

5 posters

Go down

These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner... Empty These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner...

Post  Treeyasoon March 29th 2010, 8:06 pm

I have spent quite a bit of time and effort working with different traction compounds and mixtures. I have also been involved in some extensive testing down south with some of my blends. All I can tell you at this point, as we have figured out some more things over the winter, and I suggest that you have a very good dentist lined up to help you deal with what the traction of Muncie Dragway is getting ready to do to "your pearly whites"! I am simply not happy until I have beyond a doubt the best drag strip traction in the U.S.

God Bless ya' Dave... Cool
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner... Empty Re: These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner...

Post  342g March 29th 2010, 8:22 pm

I hear that ED. Byer is going to manage the track this year, if so he will run a nice program, he did a good job with Kil-Kare.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner... Empty Re: These are words you love to hear from your Track Owner...

Post  Treeyasoon March 30th 2010, 7:55 pm

I heard that one floating around myself...not sure how much he will be involved on a week-to-week basis as they enjoy racing quite a bit too, however, I know he is definately involved with the Firecracker Triple Tens...He definately ran a good show over at Kil-Kare.
Muncie hooked hard last year...better than Indy...can't really see how it could get a whole lot better...should be interesting to see.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoeman March 31st 2010, 12:31 pm

Ed's a great guy, too bad one idiot at Kil-Kare made it impossible for him to come back. Rick Nelson is
doing it this year, he's cool too, wish him the best.
That situation is going to change, as far as the idiot is concerned though, and soon, when that happens I may be back
there and I would be very interested in what you have come up with, that is if you don't mind sharing! Wink
Shoot me a PM.

Last edited by Yoeman on March 31st 2010, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ah kaint spehl)
Yoeman
Yoeman

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 31st 2010, 1:30 pm

[quote="Yoeman"]Ed's a great guy, too bad one idiot at Kil-Kare made it impossible for him to come back. Rick Nelson is
doing it this year, he's cool too, wish him the best.
That situation is going to change, as far as the idiot is concerned though, and soon, when that happens I may be back
there and I would be very interested in what you have come up with, that is if you don't mind sharing! Wink
Shoot me a PM.[/quot

who you talking to Yoeman, only thing I have heard is what is going on in the area, the starter has been here since last year, Mark is a great guy also, if he says anything I will pass it on. Cool
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE March 31st 2010, 1:31 pm

If he was trying the VP traction compound he probably found it fails in comparison to the time tested VHT stuff. One track around here tried the VP stuff for a while & it was terrible. Very inconsistent pass to pass. I think they claim it takes a little while to "work in", getting better & better as more cars make passes. But it sure didn't seem to get any better.

VHT on the other hand, spray it, burn out through it (or drag the starting line), & it's ready to go.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGDOG466 March 31st 2010, 7:32 pm

Muncie is the best hooking track I have been too. I wish he didn't prep it so good!!!!!!!!!! lol!
BIGDOG466
BIGDOG466

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down