BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ILLEGAL and OTHER WORDS.

+9
dave d
rmcomprandy
DanH
ThndrChkn
dfree383
Larry Williams
IDT-572
crittersf1
LivermoreDave
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ILLEGAL and OTHER WORDS. Empty ILLEGAL and OTHER WORDS.

Post  LivermoreDave June 15th 2012, 10:41 pm

Today during my lunch break I watched TV as I ate. The "big news" was on every channel, almost. I was dumb founded at what I heard! What is it about illegal, people don't understand? As I grew angry of the news I began to wonder does treason come into play with such events. As soon as I got home, sit down and while eating supper I used Mr. Webster's intelligence to define the two words I pondered. The following two words and their definition are from Mr. Webster's on-line dictionary.

Definition of ILLEGAL: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit; also : not sanctioned by official rules

Definition of TREASON 1: the betrayal of a trust : treachery
2: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

These definitions seem all too clear! Some of us may have made a mistake about four years ago, we all do now and then. For those of us who made that mistake, let's promise ourselves not to make the same mistake twice!

Just an opinion,
Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

ILLEGAL and OTHER WORDS. Empty Re: ILLEGAL and OTHER WORDS.

Post  crittersf1 June 15th 2012, 10:44 pm

AMEN!!
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 15th 2012, 10:48 pm

lets all go over and vote in another country and see how it goes......
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams June 15th 2012, 11:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRbIz-GHo8&feature=player_embedded

archie is a funny guy
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 16th 2012, 4:11 am

When wrong becomes right.... Its the End.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave June 16th 2012, 6:55 am

Here's a good explanation!

https://youtu.be/-PkWf9M3rUw

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn June 16th 2012, 7:39 pm

Tell me what's wrong with the words coming out of his mouth... A friend told me about this, and I just couldn't believe someone could be so bold. Then I remembered who he was talking about... Shocked Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=-Czo5Vf8KZs

P.S.

Let's please not let this go awry. We should all be able to go over and discuss the topics at hand without blowing it all out of proportion...

Carry on... Very Happy

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 16th 2012, 11:48 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:Tell me what's wrong with the words coming out of his mouth... A friend told me about this, and I just couldn't believe someone could be so bold. Then I remembered who he was talking about... Shocked Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=-Czo5Vf8KZs

P.S.

Let's please not let this go awry. We should all be able to go over and discuss the topics at hand without blowing it all out of proportion...

Carry on... Very Happy

you must be joking

Last edited by DanH on June 16th 2012, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 16th 2012, 11:55 pm

LivermoreDave wrote: Today during my lunch break I watched TV as I ate. The "big news" was on every channel, almost. I was dumb founded at what I heard! What is it about illegal, people don't understand? As I grew angry of the news I began to wonder does treason come into play with such events. As soon as I got home, sit down and while eating supper I used Mr. Webster's intelligence to define the two words I pondered. The following two words and their definition are from Mr. Webster's on-line dictionary.

Definition of ILLEGAL: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit; also : not sanctioned by official rules

Definition of TREASON 1: the betrayal of a trust : treachery
2: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

These definitions seem all too clear! Some of us may have made a mistake about four years ago, we all do now and then. For those of us who made that mistake, let's promise ourselves not to make the same mistake twice!

Just an opinion,
Dave.

What mistake was that ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 17th 2012, 12:05 am

Larry Williams wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRbIz-GHo8&feature=player_embedded

archie is a funny guy
How's GM doing today ? are they closed or owned by china ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 17th 2012, 11:56 am

He got elected because the people of this country wanted a CHANGE ... unfortunately, they chose the wrong change. scratch

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d June 17th 2012, 1:19 pm

WE are screwed by any of them Sad IMO
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  69bluehotrod June 17th 2012, 5:26 pm

How's GM doing today ? are they closed or owned by china ?[/quote] Rolling Eyes

Dan, you & I both know if it was not for "TARP" ( thats yours & my tax dollars) GM could have done it just like FORD did!
What gets me is the supporters of the current administration act as if this president wrote the check out of his personal bank account!
and in reality they gave yors & my money away & iI think we both can agree ... WE AINT GETTIN IT BACK!!! Mad

CHECK OUT THIS, makes one wonder:

General Motors Busted For Loan Repayment Scam. Repayment made with “other” Bailout Funds.

Posted on April 23, 2010 by mcauleysworld

As it turns out the Obama Adminstration’s hand pick CEO for GM, Ed Whitacre, was talking out of both sides of his mouth when he proclaimed, “GM has turned the corner” while the Obama Adminstration trumpted the alleged repayment of one of GM’s ”bailout” loans.

What are the facts?

GM SIMPLY USED OTHER BAILOUT FUNDS TO REPAY A BAILOUT LOAN.

Yep, taking cash out of one pocket and putting it in another – all of the cash is taxpayer cash – not GM earnings.

GM has at least three outstanding “loans’ made at taxpayer expense. A $60 Billion plus loan that the Government has accepted ”securites for”, an $8 billion dollar “cash loan” that GM allegedly repaid and an open ended “escrow account” that provides GM “operating cash” provided by the Obama Adminstration at taxpayer expense.

What did GM do? GM took cash out of the “escrow account” funded by the taxpayers to “payback” the $8 billion dollar cash loan.

Did this “slight of hand” reduce the amount of money GM owes the US taxpayer or reduce GM’s total debt? Heck NO! The “transaction” just changed which account the money was owed to. Just like when people use one credit card to pay another credit card …. a sure sign of financial recovery!

How dishonest of GM, President Obama, VP Biden and the News Media. Shame on all of them!

Grassley Slams GM, Administration Over Loans Repaid With Bailout Money

…… the struggling auto giant was only able to repay its bailout money by dipping into a separate pot of bailout money…… accused the Obama administration of misleading taxpayers about General Motors’ loan repayment, saying the struggling auto giant was only able to repay its bailout money by dipping into a separate pot of bailout money…… the charge was backed up by the inspector general for the bailout — also known as the Trouble Asset Relief Program, or TARP….. Watchdog Neil Barofsky told the Senate Finance Committee, that General Motors used bailout money to pay back the federal government …… ”It appears to be nothing more than an elaborate TARP money shuffle,” Senator Grassley said in a letter Thursday to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner …. Grassley called on Geithner to provide more information about why the company was allowed to use bailout money to repay bailout money, and how much of the remaining escrow money GM would be allowed to keep…… “The bottom line seems to be that the TARP loans were ‘repaid’ with other TARP funds in a Treasury escrow account. The TARP loans were not repaid from money GM is earning selling cars, as GM and the administration have claimed in their speeches, press releases and television commercials,” he wrote….. Barofsky said, “I think the one thing that a lot of people overlook with this is where they got the money to pay back the loan. And it isn’t from earnings. … It’s actually from another pool of TARP money that they’ve already received,” he said Wednesday. “I don’t think we should exaggerate it too much. Remember that the source of this money is just other TARP money.”

Barofsky told the Senate Finance Committee the same thing Tuesday, and said the main way for the federal government to earn money out of GM would be through “a liquidation of its ownership interest.”

Grassley criticized this scenario in his letter.

“The taxpayers are still on the hook, and whether TARP funds are ultimately recovered depends entirely on the government’s ability to sell GM stock in the future. Treasury has merely exchanged a legal right to repayment for an uncertain hope of sharing in the future growth of GM. A debt-for-equity swap is not a repayment,” he wrote, refering to the $60+ billion dollar loan which the Obama Administartion allowed GM to convert to an “unsecured”, ”security”.

69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 17th 2012, 10:57 pm

If any of you think any one politician is better than the other,imo you are all fools.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 18th 2012, 2:18 am

their are a few that give a shit..... key word is "a few".........
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 18th 2012, 9:16 am

bbf-falcon wrote:If any of you think any one politician is better than the other,imo you are all fools.

In Michigan we now got an "accountant" for a governor and he calls himself the "nerd". He is making ALL the real politicians in this state angry because he is doing everything he said he was gonna do during his campaign.
They are all crying "who me?" I though you were talking about cutting from their programs, not mine.
From the looks of it ... we need a "nerd" in the White House.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 18th 2012, 9:41 am

Scott Walker would be nice in the White House........ affraid
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave June 19th 2012, 11:11 pm

DanH wrote:What mistake was that ?
Voting a man into office for all the wrong reasons, not the right reason.

bbf-falcon wrote:If any of you think any one politician is better than the other,imo you are all fools.
Rick, I truly wish decent people continue to believe in honest politicians, as few as they may be! If not, the "worse of two evils" selection process, eventually will only bring the more evil!

dfree383 wrote:Scott Walker would be nice in the White House.
Mr.Walker seems to be walking a line of reality.

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 21st 2012, 2:06 am

LivermoreDave wrote:
DanH wrote:What mistake was that ?
Voting a man into office for all the wrong reasons, not the right reason.

Rick, I truly wish decent people continue to believe in honest politicians, as few as they may be! If not, the "worse of two evils" selection process, eventually will only bring the more evil!

dfree383 wrote:Scott Walker would be nice in the White House.
Mr.Walker seems to be walking a line of reality.

Dave.
voted in for the wrong reason ! then All are voted in for the wrong reason to those that didnt vote for the one that got in .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 21st 2012, 2:29 pm

Its pretty simple to me what this President has done. Im glad we live in a country where we can all vote and I respect anyone's decision on who they vote for.

My issues:

1. Paid over a million to seal his records.
2. Made all of these promises and has not kept one of them.
3. Never held a full time job much less an executive position.
4. Cant seem to keep the facts straight.
5. Executive Priviledge yesterday. This one beats it all.

Ive been in politics and know the game. There are way too many stop signs that pop up with the president.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 21st 2012, 10:10 pm

Moodyblues wrote:Its pretty simple to me what this President has done. Im glad we live in a country where we can all vote and I respect anyone's decision on who they vote for.

My issues:

1. Paid over a million to seal his records.
2. Made all of these promises and has not kept one of them.
3. Never held a full time job much less an executive position.
4. Cant seem to keep the facts straight.
5. Executive Priviledge yesterday. This one beats it all.

Ive been in politics and know the game. There are way too many stop signs that pop up with the president.
don't know about #1 , 2 thru 5 fit many that are in politics

funny part is who I didnt want to win but did .
hard to bite into a Big shit pie that was left on the table

i

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave June 21st 2012, 10:55 pm

DanH wrote:

In the example of the diet you present, I would think one would excuse themselves from the table and look for a more appealing appetizer.

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 22nd 2012, 4:23 am

LivermoreDave wrote:
DanH wrote:

In the example of the diet you present, I would think one would excuse themselves from the table and look for a more appealing appetizer.

Dave.
yes that would be the think to do , walk away and let the pie get bigger or more shit pie's made .

then no complaining about the stink .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave June 23rd 2012, 9:56 am

DanH wrote:
yes that would be the think to do , walk away and let the pie get bigger or more shit pie's made .

Remember Arsenio Hall's famous comment; "things that make you say hmmmmm!". IMO, it could be included in my reply.

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH June 23rd 2012, 1:22 pm

LivermoreDave wrote:
DanH wrote:

Remember Arsenio Hall's famous comment; "things that make you say hmmmmm!". IMO, it could be included in my reply.

Dave.

found common ground with the "hmmmmmm!" I know what my Hmmmmm means. good thing about hmmmm's , it has no one meaning or reacttion

fotgot to ask , what your thinking on George B #2 table setting and menue ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next