BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way to go Arizona

+7
665 falcon
rck532
blown86hallet
bruno
Nevs
richter69
TravisRice
11 posters

Go down

Way to go Arizona Empty Way to go Arizona

Post  TravisRice April 24th 2010, 10:42 am

I for one am in favor of a national imigration bill . I have no problem carrying identification for myself, why not make the immigrants who are legal carry proof of citizenship also. This is America, not Mexico or China. I personally would like to see a mandatory English language class before ANYONE gets a US citizenship card. Welcome to America..... now speak English. The only thing I see this new law does is seperate the legals from the illegals. I have no problem with ANY other nationality being here legally. The illegals do however effect each and everyone of the OVER -tax paying Americans.

On a side note, I am a registered Democrat but am switching to Independant this year.......... this bill was signed in by a Republican and it is a good move as far as I am concerned.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Way to go Arizona Empty Re: Way to go Arizona

Post  richter69 April 24th 2010, 10:49 am

I agree, if you live in my county learn to speak the language, if not then too bad. Don't impose yours upon me because I don't plan on living in Mexico or going there anytime soon.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs April 24th 2010, 10:55 am

richter69 wrote:I agree, if you live in my county learn to speak the language, if not then too bad. Don't impose yours upon me because I don't plan on living in Mexico or going there anytime soon.

I agree, X1000000 Exclamation
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice April 24th 2010, 11:03 am

richter69 wrote:I agree, if you live in my county learn to speak the language, if not then too bad. Don't impose yours upon me because I don't plan on living in Mexico or going there anytime soon.

FaBbiO, YoU GOt tO tHiNk OUtsiDe yOUr cOuNtY bUdDy........ Smile

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 24th 2010, 11:05 am

Adam can teach you how to speak spanish Razz Razz

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet April 24th 2010, 12:37 pm

Guy's.

I grew up in Az, and with that said Az does have a high population of immigrants (from Mexico). Nothing wrong with that because that is how America started. BUT!!!!

The problem I have is the word "Illegal". Immigrants "Illegals" now-a-day's come here with the thought or miss informed idea that they are entitled to all the benefits US citizen's have>?! DO I have those benefits if I were to go to Mexico, China, Australia? HELL NO!!

In Mexico an America (no matter your race, color, or gender) can and will get pulled over FOR NO REASON at all, the cop of Federally will make up some bull-shit story that they smelled drugs or you were speeding (the list goes on)?! There is no way in hell your gonna fight it, you have to pay money to get out of it! You have no rights over there, so why do they come to America "Illegally" and think they have rights? They protest against America, spit on our flag, wave there countries flag, yelling "Americas are racists!" Suspect

I go to the grocery store, have to pay with cash,.. But the Woman with 5 kids latched onto her, driving a nicer vehicle than mine, with her hair and nails all done up, Phat clothes, some cell phone that looks like a computer, buying a ton of grocery's with a BRIDGE CARD? Bridge card in Michigan is like FOOD STAMPS!! (GOVERMENT MONEY) (Oh wait a minute!! THAT'S MY MONEY!!!)

How does someone that is not from America get benefits like that? My dad is a Vietnam vet and he can't get that kind of care.. But some "Illegal" can. He fought for this country!! It's not right! Just not right!

When will this end!? When is this country gonna grow some balls and let the rest of the world know "Our country is full." As Americans we need to take care of our own problems! Take care of our sick, elderly, our homeless!

I can go on for-ever on this!
sorry about the rant... OUT!~
adam

Sorry about the video I just posted.
I know you Vet's are going to be very pissd off about it!

blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  rck532 April 24th 2010, 8:46 pm

i agree x 1000001
rck532
rck532
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon April 24th 2010, 9:08 pm

rck532 wrote:i agree x 1000001

Amen to that Brother, Can't wait for Hunting season. Should be a law in every state,
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior April 24th 2010, 10:37 pm

blown86hallet wrote:Guy's.

I grew up in Az, and with that said Az does have a high population of immigrants (from Mexico). Nothing wrong with that because that is how America started. BUT!!!!

The problem I have is the word "Illegal". Immigrants "Illegals" now-a-day's come here with the thought or miss informed idea that they are entitled to all the benefits US citizen's have>?! DO I have those benefits if I were to go to Mexico, China, Australia? HELL NO!!

In Mexico an America (no matter your race, color, or gender) can and will get pulled over FOR NO REASON at all, the cop of Federally will make up some bull-shit story that they smelled drugs or you were speeding (the list goes on)?! There is no way in hell your gonna fight it, you have to pay money to get out of it! You have no rights over there, so why do they come to America "Illegally" and think they have rights? They protest against America, spit on our flag, wave there countries flag, yelling "Americas are racists!" Suspect

I go to the grocery store, have to pay with cash,.. But the Woman with 5 kids latched onto her, driving a nicer vehicle than mine, with her hair and nails all done up, Phat clothes, some cell phone that looks like a computer, buying a ton of grocery's with a BRIDGE CARD? Bridge card in Michigan is like FOOD STAMPS!! (GOVERMENT MONEY) (Oh wait a minute!! THAT'S MY MONEY!!!)

How does someone that is not from America get benefits like that? My dad is a Vietnam vet and he can't get that kind of care.. But some "Illegal" can. He fought for this country!! It's not right! Just not right!

When will this end!? When is this country gonna grow some balls and let the rest of the world know "Our country is full." As Americans we need to take care of our own problems! Take care of our sick, elderly, our homeless!

I can go on for-ever on this!
sorry about the rant... OUT!~
adam

Sorry about the video I just posted.
I know you Vet's are going to be very pissd off about it!

Amen Brother !!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH April 25th 2010, 2:37 am

when you said --vets pissed off . thought was pissed at you for the post. were did they get the balls to protest/burn USA flag . let that scum go home a wipe there a$$ with their countrys flag in protest for the shit hole they left. when will in end was asked--- when all elected office gets the balls to do it . DC must be feeling real good , knowing a AZ women gov. got more balls than they do.

DanH

Back to top Go down

Way to go Arizona Empty A National ID Card

Post  Glenn M. April 25th 2010, 9:25 am

Hitler thought the same things - and ended up killing 6 million Jews, countless others....

Blown86Hallet has it exactly right - it's the "illegal" part that's the problem...

Illegals seem to have been coming here for quite awhile now, Regan let some in, Bush, Obama, doesn't matter what party's in power...

I applaud Arizona too - they had the balls to do "something" - but it's not the illegals that are the problem, it's the FED, pure and simple. Illegals are their next (and indeed their present) voting block... Deportation along with border tightening is always an option

Remember who gave you the Anchor Baby program, remember who took the Social Security trust fund in as general revenues and left IOU's in its place, the list goes on...

You really don't want the Federals patrolling the roads - there are enough law enforcement types out there now.... What is desperately needed is a complete reversal of attitude/laws coming from DC.... You really want "Was Machen Sie Der" all over?

If you wait until "they can have my firearms when they can pry them from my cold, dead fingers", you've waited waaaaaaayyyyy too late - the law enforcers aren't the problem, the law MAKERS are the problem.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY - and VOTE in November!!

Don't let the second coming be when everything gets straightened out, it will not be pretty except for those with the greatest faith in the higher power...

Signed - A Viet Nam Vet...

Last edited by Glenn M. on April 25th 2010, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Edit (spelling))

Glenn M.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 25th 2010, 9:31 am

Glenn M. wrote:Hitler thought the same things - and ended up killing 6 million Jews, countless others....

Blown86Hallet has it exactly right - it's the "illegal" part that's the problem...

Illegals seem to have been coming here for quite awhile now, Regan let some in, Bush, Obama, doesn't matter what party's in power...

I applaud Arizona too - they had the balls to do "something" - but it's not the illegals that are the problem, it's the FED, pure and simple. Illegals are their next (and indeed their present) voting block... Deportation along with border tightening is always an option

Remember who gave you the Anchor Baby program, remember who took the Social Security trust fund in as general revenues and left IOU's in its place, the list goes on...

You really don't want the Federals patrolling the roads - there are enough law enforcement types out there now.... What is desperately needed is a complete reversal of attitude/laws coming from DC.... You really want "Was Machen Sie Der" all over?

If you wait until "they can have my firearms when they can pry them from my cold, dead fingers", you've waited waaaaaaayyyyy too late - the law enforcers aren't the problem, the law MAKERS are the problem.

Don't let the second coming be when everything gets straightened out, it will not be pretty except for those with the greatest faith in the higher power...

X-2, .......another nam vet.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs April 25th 2010, 10:03 am

Glenn M. wrote:Hitler thought the same things - and ended up killing 6 million Jews, countless others....

Well put, I couldn't agree more.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down