BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

+21
dr's wife racing
D. Sea
KY JELLY
jasonf
83-88T-Bird Guy
dfree383
Lem Evans
stangr8cr
deliveredfast
cool40
scottke
Treeyasoon
bruno
56Tbird
Doug Rahn
schmitty
bbf-falcon
billandlori
richter69
TravisRice
IDT-572
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Empty It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 1:31 pm

Cool

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... 2010_0425P51-PISTONS0029
It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... 2010_0425P51-PISTONS0030
It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... 2010_0425P51-PISTONS0031

Bought the trailer from J.S. Racings............
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Empty Re: It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

Post  TravisRice April 25th 2010, 1:35 pm

So truck, trailer and moly chassis?? Cool deal.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Empty Re: It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

Post  richter69 April 25th 2010, 1:36 pm

you never figure out how you did it all those years with a flat trailer................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori April 25th 2010, 1:38 pm

Nice truck!! That's what I'm looking for too. Need more doors tho....

Bet she rides a bit choppy when your not towing eh?

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 25th 2010, 2:43 pm

The first thing I did when I bought mine ,was put a full mattress in there and (no more Motel rooms). Gotta be tough though,can't be a puss Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 2:48 pm

TravisRice wrote:So truck, trailer and moly chassis?? Cool deal.

Yep .......... Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 2:51 pm

billandlori wrote:Nice truck!! That's what I'm looking for too. Need more doors tho....

Bet she rides a bit choppy when your not towing eh?

Bill

I am going to take some leafs out of the rear, it rides like a log wagon empty. Shocked

May lower it later....... Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 2:55 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:The first thing I did when I bought mine ,was put a full mattress in there and (no more Motel rooms). Gotta be tough though,can't be a puss Very Happy

Dad has a motor home we used to go to Florida in fishing. It is being retired. He told me I could have the roof A/C off of it and the generator............. Shocked

Red said he was going to install it for me so we could stay in it for the bash............... Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 2:59 pm

richter69 wrote:you never figure out how you did it all those years with a flat trailer................

Thought about getting a Power Stroke, but every time I looked at one I would remember you bitching about how junky they were, and it made me feel like a bad case of the gout was coming on. So I went with gas burner. Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 25th 2010, 3:00 pm

Party Thur/Fri Nite. Beer and Steaks,I can taste them now Cool

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 25th 2010, 3:00 pm

Blake, I think the cam will be fine. Thx Buddy Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 3:04 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Blake, I think the cam will be fine. Thx Buddy Very Happy

I thought it would............. Wink
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 3:06 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Party Thur/Fri Nite. Beer and Steaks,I can taste them now Cool

Chef Red Chef Red Chef Red.................. Cool Laughing cheers cheers cheers afro
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty April 25th 2010, 3:34 pm

Nice truck Blake. I see this one doesn't have any signs on the door. Ole Albert's got no complaints now. Laughing
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn April 25th 2010, 3:38 pm

Nice rig Blake, but it's all the wrong color, it doesn't match your car. You need to give it to me It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol the red matches the interior of my car (whore house red) It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 25th 2010, 4:35 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
richter69 wrote:you never figure out how you did it all those years with a flat trailer................

Thought about getting a Power Stroke, but every time I looked at one I would remember you bitching about how junky they were, and it made me feel like a bad case of the gout was coming on. So I went with gas burner. Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Shocked

just the 6.0 and 6.4, them 7.3 rigs are alright.............. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 25th 2010, 5:17 pm

Blake , Has that dually got one of them there SVT's in it too?? Nice looking rig.You'll enjoy racing alot more now!! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 5:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:Blake , Has that dually got one of them there SVT's in it too?? Nice looking rig.You'll enjoy racing alot more now!! cheers king

Good un Laughing

I think I will enjoy it. Also keeps the car clean and out of the shop...........
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 25th 2010, 7:40 pm

sweet rig Blake ......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon April 25th 2010, 7:48 pm

Nice lookin' rig...It would seem that you have single-handedly bought Jerry out... Laughing
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 8:04 pm

Treeyasoon wrote:Nice lookin' rig...It would seem that you have single-handedly bought Jerry out... Laughing

Thanks. Cool

I heard through the grape vine, you almost beat me to it............ Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 8:05 pm

bruno wrote:sweet rig Blake ......

Thanks Nick............ Now when you put my butt on the trailer, I have a shady place to sit......... Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 8:11 pm

schmitty wrote:Nice truck Blake. I see this one doesn't have any signs on the door. Ole Albert's got no complaints now. Laughing

May go back and put a Polled Hereford bull head on it just for spite Laughing

No need to change Albert's disposition huh? Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 25th 2010, 8:13 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Nice rig Blake, but it's all the wrong color, it doesn't match your car. You need to give it to me It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol the red matches the interior of my car (whore house red) It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... Icon_lol

Love ya like a brother Doug............. but I can't see it happin............ Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon April 25th 2010, 9:33 pm

IDT-572 wrote:I heard through the grape vine, you almost beat me to it............ Shocked
And it may become one of my life's regrets....not buying that car. I needed it like a hole in the head...I just liked it.
I promise you this...if you finish that car the way I wanted to....you'll have one bad-mo-fo. Laughing
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next