BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

+21
dr's wife racing
D. Sea
KY JELLY
jasonf
83-88T-Bird Guy
dfree383
Lem Evans
stangr8cr
deliveredfast
cool40
scottke
Treeyasoon
bruno
56Tbird
Doug Rahn
schmitty
bbf-falcon
billandlori
richter69
TravisRice
IDT-572
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

Post  schmitty April 25th 2010, 10:23 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
schmitty wrote:Nice truck Blake. I see this one doesn't have any signs on the door. Ole Albert's got no complaints now. Laughing

May go back and put a Polled Hereford bull head on it just for spite Laughing

No need to change Albert's disposition huh? Razz
Yep, it's kind of a tradition now. Laughing
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine...........

Post  scottke April 25th 2010, 10:50 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhh, that 12' trailer won't hold your car! Is there more?
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 April 25th 2010, 11:15 pm

nothen wrong with a gas burner,mine is too and i like it that way. Smile It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... - Page 2 Race_c10
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast April 25th 2010, 11:30 pm

Nice Blake Very Happy Hey I thought you said you was broke like me Laughing Me and the wife just put an offer in on a new house and they accepted it, so maybe I can fit an enclosed in my back yard now Laughing
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr April 26th 2010, 9:04 am

Nice truck Blake! If I told the boss lady I wanted another truck, I'd be puttin a bed out in your shop and cutting grass for rent!! Laughing I'd love to buy Poppa Bear's 6.4 but I already have a mortgage payment Razz

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:10 am

schmitty wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:
schmitty wrote:Nice truck Blake. I see this one doesn't have any signs on the door. Ole Albert's got no complaints now. Laughing

May go back and put a Polled Hereford bull head on it just for spite Laughing

No need to change Albert's disposition huh? Razz
Yep, it's kind of a tradition now. Laughing

Cool Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:12 am

Treeyasoon wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:I heard through the grape vine, you almost beat me to it............ Shocked
And it may become one of my life's regrets....not buying that car. I needed it like a hole in the head...I just liked it.
I promise you this...if you finish that car the way I wanted to....you'll have one bad-mo-fo. Laughing

I will , but it will have a glass 66 fast back body on it............. Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:13 am

scottke wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhh, that 12' trailer won't hold your car! Is there more?

Does look short in the picture............ That's just showing my bad computer photo skills, it's a 24 ft.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:15 am

cool40 wrote:nothen wrong with a gas burner,mine is too and i like it that way. Smile It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... - Page 2 Race_c10

I have a 4.5 cast crank to go in it this winter................. Shocked

I can work on these gas burners............. Wink No more than I drive it, I couldn't justify a newer diesel.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:17 am

deliveredfast wrote:Nice Blake Very Happy Hey I thought you said you was broke like me Laughing Me and the wife just put an offer in on a new house and they accepted it, so maybe I can fit an enclosed in my back yard now Laughing

Did a ton of work out of the shop this winter............. thats where the extra cash came from.

Also I'm in this deal cheap to boot. Very Happy
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 9:18 am

stangr8cr wrote:Nice truck Blake! If I told the boss lady I wanted another truck, I'd be puttin a bed out in your shop and cutting grass for rent!! Laughing I'd love to buy Poppa Bear's 6.4 but I already have a mortgage payment Razz

Boo Boo

Well the shop needs cleaning and the grass need mowin.............. So go on and tell her.............. Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast April 26th 2010, 9:39 am

Hey Blake any pics of the chassis? Very Happy
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans April 26th 2010, 9:54 am

IDT-572 wrote:
cool40 wrote:nothen wrong with a gas burner,mine is too and i like it that way. Smile It's not a power sroke, but she's all mine........... - Page 2 Race_c10

I can work on these gas burners............. Wink No more than I drive it, I couldn't justify a newer diesel.
4.5" bore.......4.300" stroke is the ticket.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 12:39 pm

deliveredfast wrote:Hey Blake any pics of the chassis? Very Happy

I will try to take some pic's after I blast it and paint it.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 12:41 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:

4.5" bore.......4.300" stroke is the ticket.

I need to find out more about caming and injectors, with the cubic inch that big. I would like to stay with the factory computer.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans April 26th 2010, 1:27 pm

Injected engines need a cam too.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 26th 2010, 1:31 pm

Lem Evans wrote:Injected engines need a cam too.

Is that kinda like "Fat Girls Need Lovin too" ?????? lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy April 26th 2010, 5:23 pm

Good looking rig Blake. Very Happy
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 26th 2010, 6:04 pm

83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:Good looking rig Blake. Very Happy

Thanks Alan..............
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 26th 2010, 6:59 pm

Red ,white and blue!! Patriotic Baby!! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 26th 2010, 7:51 pm

Cool looking truck. Are you gonna pull a big horse trailer with it too? LOL. It looks like a cowboys truck. No offence intended either.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 27th 2010, 8:59 am

56Tbird wrote:Red ,white and blue!! Patriotic Baby!! cheers king

Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 27th 2010, 9:21 am

jasonf wrote:Cool looking truck. Are you gonna pull a big horse trailer with it too? LOL. It looks like a cowboys truck. No offence intended either.

lmao ............ yeaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! ride em cowboy !!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 27th 2010, 9:32 am

jasonf wrote:Cool looking truck. Are you gonna pull a big horse trailer with it too? LOL. It looks like a cowboys truck. No offence intended either.

Just because your address is somewhere atop Broke Back Mountain, don't group me in that same neighborhood........... Shocked Laughing cheers

No it is sitting way high , like a four wheel drive. That has got to go. I am going to lower it and it's going to the paint shop to get an all red paint job.

Sorry no horses............ or goat or sheep or cows. I ain't old McDonald.. Laughing Mad
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 27th 2010, 9:33 am

bruno wrote:

lmao ............ yeaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! ride em cowboy !!!!

Calm down there big boy................... Very Happy
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next